What a disgraceful performance. Getting beat is one thing. But letting an inferior team beat you and beating yourself is 1000 times worse.

I've said from day one that I had zero fear of the Heat. And I still feel justified in that. Even when the Celtics went down 2-0, never in my wildest dreams  could I have pictured the Heat winnning this series without David Stern fixing it. The problem is, the Heat don't have to beat the Celtics. The Celtics are perfectly willing to do it for them.

Nevermind KG having the worst game of his Celtics life. He looks old and I think his days as an elite player are over. But the Celtics had to have committed at least a dozen completely unforced turnovers. The entire fourth quarter was like watching a rec leauge game. Amatuer hour. Zero execution.

And I have just about had it with Rondo. He has got to be the most overrated player in the league. He's what Tim Wakefield was. Sometimes he will dominate a quarter or even an entire game. Then other times he is the worst player on the court. That uncontested layup he missed was a joke. If it was a fluke, that would be one thing. But he does it all the time. There seriously isn't anywhere on the court he can't miss from. I'm just so sick of it. I would much rather have a guy that is just consistently solid. 

This team is done. They are just too old. You saw it tonight. Paul Pierce deserves to retire a Celtic. But everone else is fair game. It's time to start the rebuilding process. And with Danny guiding the ship that's a scary thought. I have a feeling it will be a long time before we see a legit contender in Boston again.

I knew we probably weren't going to win a title with Perk gone. But to lose to the Heat? That's just pathetic. That team personifies everything that is wrong with modern sports. They are a disgrace to the NBA and professional sports in general. And we handed them a series. The same team we owned in the regular season. When Perk was here anyway.

The 08 Celtics would have swept that joke of a team. I am so disgusted right now.