What are they saying in Boston?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

What are they saying in Boston?

Has there been any discussions on just why Danny traded Semih and Luke for a future second rounder.....? I like both of these guys.....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Re: What are they saying in Boston?

opens up roster spots for buyout players

Troy Murphy is expected to sign

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PierceIsTheTruth. Show PierceIsTheTruth's posts

free roster space. i think he said it last night on pre-game show.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: What are they saying in Boston?:
    [QUOTE]opens up roster spots for buyout players Troy Murphy is expected to sign
    Posted by rameakap[/QUOTE]

I guess I would take Murph, but I hope there is someone else to go also.  TJ Ford would be nice addition.  Not really sure who all will be bought out.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

In Response to What are they saying in Boston?:
    [QUOTE]Has there been any discussions on just why Danny traded Semih and Luke for a future second rounder.....? I like both of these guys.....
    Posted by Duke4[/QUOTE]

Free up roster spots, they already opened up a spot by moving Daniels ,why move Semih and Luke?  Why have 3 open spots? 

You don't blow up your team 2/3rds of the way through. It makes no sense, Danny just didn't like Semi going home for personal reasons and got mad and sent him packing.

Danny is a spolied little Rich kid.

Run

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from trouts. Show trouts's posts

In 2007 we traded 1st round pick Jeff Green and Delonte West to Seattle for Baby and Ray Allen. Now we have all of them playing for the Celtics and all we really lost was Perk, a guy who couldn't shoot, couldn't run, couldn't catch the ball. couldn't pass the ball, couldn't dribble and was always pouting and picking up technicals. I like the deals and with 3 roster spots open there are more deals ahead.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Ainge wants those 2 roster spots so it's clear to a bought out player that we have 3 open spots. Luke/Semih were not going to help the C's in the playoffs.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from flashman. Show flashman's posts

Hello DuffDufffAndDuffas Semi needed surgery at the end of this year! Did you ever tthink that the prognosis was not good that it would work?