What did I tell you?!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Qdaddy. Show Qdaddy's posts

What did I tell you?!

Some of you were talking about breaking the '71-72Lakers 33 game win streak and others were already preparing to hang that 18th banner. But what did I tell ALL of you?!

This is ONLY December. I told you injuries would take their toll. Now look who's in the trainers room...Rondo, JON, Delonte, Perk and Shaq. Am I missing anyone?

Meanwhile, I also said Bynum would be back soon and Ratliff isn't to far off either. You guys were already "burying" the Lakers. I said it would all even out come playoff time. I've never doubted that the Lakers would be fine, but you guys (and gals) were already looking past them. Some of you were "giddy with delight" over the Lakers minor losses and and the Spurs and Mavs wins. Bynum will shore up the defense and the Lakers will be right where they're supposed to be. They're already looking better in Bynum's first two games back.

This season is beginning to look like a carbon copy of last year for the C's. Remember how they started fast and then during the month of December, it all started to fall apart?!

I don't doubt that both the Lakers and Celtics will be fine for the playoffs, but the age factor is definitely more of an issue for the C's than the Lakers. We're not expecting Theo Ratliff or Joe Smith to equal Gasol, Odom or Bynum, but they will provide the necessary rest time for them.

Like I said, it's a loooonnnnggggg season...so relax and enjoy it. But don't get to caught up in the highs and don't get bummed over the lows. Remember, this is only December.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Qdaddy. Show Qdaddy's posts

Re: What did I tell you?!

In Response to Re: What did I tell you?!:
    [QUOTE]What are you telling me? That your a troll. Beat it!!
    Posted by DFURY13[/QUOTE]

I guess the "truth" is a little to painful, isn't it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What did I tell you?! : I guess the "truth" is a little to painful, isn't it.
    Posted by Qdaddy[/QUOTE]

That loss to the Bulls was last week, what took you so long?

Therapy?

HAHAHA!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Qdaddy. Show Qdaddy's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What did I tell you?! : That loss to the Bulls was last week, what took you so long? Therapy? HAHAHA!!!
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

I don't have endless time on my hands like most of you.

Like I said, we're not sweating these early season losses. Let's see where we're at in March and April.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Icon11. Show Icon11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What did I tell you?! : I don't have endless time on my hands like most of you. Like I said, we're not sweating these early season losses. Let's see where we're at in March and April.
    Posted by Qdaddy[/QUOTE]

Why do you keep saying lets see where we are at in march and April and then come in and tell us what is going on with the Celtics?  Walk it like you talk it.  If you don't want to talk hoops until March then come back then.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

Boring

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Don't worry guys, every time Qdaddy post something here one or two of 3 things happen:

1. Celtics win

2. Lakers lose

3. Celtics win and Lakers lose the same night

Usually it only takes Qdaddy 12 hours to get over a Laker loss. But that loss to the Bulls, it took him 6 days and a half to recover from that devastating loss. I'm not lying, he didn't post after December 10 and before December 16.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to What did I tell you?!:
    [QUOTE]Some of you were talking about breaking the '71-72Lakers 33 game win streak and others were already preparing to hang that 18th banner. But what did I tell ALL of you?! This is ONLY December. I told you injuries would take their toll. Now look who's in the trainers room...Rondo, JON, Delonte, Perk and Shaq. Am I missing anyone? Meanwhile, I also said Bynum would be back soon and Ratliff isn't to far off either. You guys were already "burying" the Lakers. I said it would all even out come playoff time. I've never doubted that the Lakers would be fine, but you guys (and gals) were already looking past them. Some of you were "giddy with delight" over the Lakers minor losses and and the Spurs and Mavs wins. Bynum will shore up the defense and the Lakers will be right where they're supposed to be. They're already looking better in Bynum's first two games back. This season is beginning to look like a carbon copy of last year for the C's. Remember how they started fast and then during the month of December, it all started to fall apart?! I don't doubt that both the Lakers and Celtics will be fine for the playoffs, but the age factor is definitely more of an issue for the C's than the Lakers. We're not expecting Theo Ratliff or Joe Smith to equal Gasol, Odom or Bynum, but they will provide the necessary rest time for them. Like I said, it's a loooonnnnggggg season...so relax and enjoy it. But don't get to caught up in the highs and don't get bummed over the lows. Remember, this is only December.
    Posted by Qdaddy[/QUOTE]

Puffdaddy looks like you really didn't tell us anything.  I believe we just got 12 in a row.  We are a DEEEEEEP  team.  Don't worry our guys will be back and we will be that much stronger and EXPERIENCED.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Tonight Qdaddy reminded Cs fans that Shaq is injured and the Cs have no more PG because Rondo is out. What happened after that is the Cs got a win against the Hawks. Right on cue. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Like I said, we're not sweating these early season losses"

Careful with the use of the word "we" - you're not even close enough to the Lakers' locker room to smell used jock straps. 

For the record I never wrote the Lakers off nor did many of us here, but you're too dense in your understanding of sports to get that fans hold diverse opinions. Ignore.