What goes around comes around?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

What goes around comes around?

I think when DWade dragged Rondo down, he was NOT "trying" to hurt Rondo.  He was, however, trying to play rough with a smaller player.  I don't ever wish bad/serious injuries on players.  

That said, I'm hoping that DWade's injury tonight is just enough to keep him slowed down and helps Dallas win.  No serious injury....just enough to keep him from playing well the next few games.   I'd love to be able to say "what goes around comes back around" and in this case - he injured Rondo and hurt our chances and I hope he gets injured to hurt his own chances!

Sorry if that's cruel.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Re: What goes around comes around?

True DWade did hurt Rondo... but he didn't hurt the C's chances (fast approaching zero) of prevailing in the PO against the Heat.

The series was basically over by the time Rondo was injured... and Rondo played much more inspired ball with one arm rather than two.

That's the Bos-Miami series in a nutshell.

Pud

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Pud you are wrong again.  Nothing new though. The Rondo injury doomed the Celtics chances even with their slow start.  They with a healthy Rondo would most likely have held on to win in games four and five and would have gone back to Boston for game six ahead 3 to 2.  Sure nobody knows but I am guilty of no more speculation than you. Rondo had one arm and you are saying that was a plus for him.  
    Your as always skewed but confident logic never ceases to amaze.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In Response to Re: What goes around comes around?:
    [QUOTE]Pud you are wrong again.  Nothing new though. The Rondo injury doomed the Celtics chances even with their slow start.  They with a healthy Rondo would most likely have held on to win in games four and five and would have gone back to Boston for game six ahead 3 to 2.  Sure nobody knows but I am guilty of no more speculation than you. Rondo had one arm and you are saying that was a plus for him.   Your as always skewed but confident logic never ceases to amaze.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

I chose my words very carefully indeed. Rondo played with some passion after the injury but not before.

If you had watched the game, you might have noticed.

Pud

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

In Response to What goes around comes around?:
    [QUOTE] I think when DWade dragged Rondo down, he was NOT "trying" to hurt Rondo.  He was, however, trying to play rough with a smaller player.  I don't ever wish bad/serious injuries on players.   That said, I'm hoping that DWade's injury tonight is just enough to keep him slowed down and helps Dallas win.  No serious injury....just enough to keep him from playing well the next few games.   I'd love to be able to say "what goes around comes back around" and in this case - he injured Rondo and hurt our chances and I hope he gets injured to hurt his own chances! Sorry if that's cruel.
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]

I am all for Wade's hip stiffening up for the next two games.  I really don't care for Miami to win.  Although it has more to do with the coronation of MeBron than anything else.  I love the way Dirk does not violate rules and plays.  MeBron, for all his talent, is being propped with some assistance from the officiating.

Regarding Rondo's injury: over it and moving on.  The Celts have become a soft team lately and that is my biggest concern.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gasthoerer. Show Gasthoerer's posts

[QUOTE] The Celts have become a soft team lately and that is my biggest concern.
    Posted by prakash[/QUOTE]

+1

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Hard to tell what someones intentions are but I truly believe Wade intended to bring Rondo down with him...the fact it snapped Rondos elbow in the wrong direction is just the cherry on top.

It wouldnt bother me if Wade and Bron were both injured and lost the finals cause of it.... nobody shed a tear for the Celtics and all their injuries this year.. 

In fact, it would be alot of fun listening to all the Lebron lapdogs (like comm cont) explain all the woulda/coulda's for another year.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]Hard to tell what someones intentions are but I truly believe Wade intended to bring Rondo down with him...the fact it snapped Rondos elbow in the wrong direction is just the cherry on top. It wouldnt bother me if Wade and Bron were both injured and lost the finals cause of it.... nobody shed a tear for the Celtics and all their injuries this year..  In fact, it would be alot of fun listening to all the Lebron lapdogs (like comm cont) explain all the woulda/coulda's for another year.
    Posted by Karllost[/QUOTE]

I do agree with you about injuries to players in any sport.  Nobody feels bad when other teams are injured no matter what the reason.  I do agree with you about Wade intending to bring  Rondo down with him. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]Hard to tell what someones intentions are but I truly believe Wade intended to bring Rondo down with him...the fact it snapped Rondos elbow in the wrong direction is just the cherry on top. It wouldnt bother me if Wade and Bron were both injured and lost the finals cause of it.... nobody shed a tear for the Celtics and all their injuries this year..  In fact, it would be alot of fun listening to all the Lebron lapdogs (like comm cont) explain all the woulda/coulda's for another year.
    Posted by Karllost[/QUOTE]

I will miss the NBA for a while once the finals are over.  But, I'll be happy for it to be over tonight (because that would mean Dallas won)!