What happened to BIG BABY--He Stinks

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

Re: What happened to BIG BABY--He Stinks

It's a bad time for Baby to be funkin'. But if he plays well in his next game then his funk will be forgotten. My philosophy is to support. He has recovered from slumps in the past and I believe he will wake up in game 4. His body and intangibles are needed to get by the Heat.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Shtarka. Show Shtarka's posts

Big Baby looks like a Big Mac out there.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Shtarka. Show Shtarka's posts

Yeah, Big Baby looks like a Big Shaq Jr.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Baby has gained some weight and coupled with the injury earlier in the season I think something has happened to his game.  He should not be slacking off because his contract is up. The weight gain is troubling and his lack of lift is noticeable even if it was never very good.  Something is up and if he comes out of it playing as he did last year against the Lakers this guy  could help us get to the finals.  That is of course assuming a great deal.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In Response to Re: What happened to BIG BABY--He Stinks:
    [QUOTE]I wish they had an age verification on this forum, because half of you wouldn't be allowed on here.  Headline: What happened to BIG BABY -He Stinks. So a bunch of immature "babies" spend half the night with he said, she said non-sense. Meanwhile... Big Baby should be sitting while they give Murphy and or Kristic a shot out there. But I doubt this would ever happen due to Doc Rivers lack of faith in any player other then his core. BB must have some pictures of Doc in a precarious situation.
    Posted by paulbrr7[/QUOTE]

Amen to the other posters who talk about who promised who that they'd stop posting.  Let's talk about the C's.

Now - BBD:  I don't think he looks like he has gained weight at all.  He really looks like the injury to his knee has affected his game.  Last year, Ray's injury in the finals affected him but he never cried about it one time.  I think the same is true with BBD.  He's like Rondo and KG and Paul - no excuses.  Paul had a knee injury but didn't whine and we all found out about it late this year.  Same is true for BBD so I'd be willing to be money that he is not healthy but he nor Doc will say anything about it.  Doc is a "get over it and play through it" kind of tough coach and his players all reflect that.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Time to go to Murf. BBD looks done!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Celticsfan4life,
    Not to argue for no reason but I think BBD looks heavier.  The injury definitely hurt him but after he returned from it he played well for several games.

Maybe it has continued to bother him. His lift is even less than it was before.

Doc has stuck with him and that is why I am confused.  He is not getting anything from BBD and Green needs to be out there.  Heck throw in Murphy and see how he does.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

I think Baby may have lost some minutes last night.  If Shaq can continue to give us atleast 10 solid minutes without looking so hobbled then I think Green gets more minutes at the 4 and K.G. takes his minutes at center.

Its one to miss shots which you cant really fault, but if you arent hustling either, you got to sit. He is allowing Joel f riggin Anthony to beast him and get offensive boards almost every time down the court.  we play good defense just to give them another shot, I know the name Murphy is not popular here but considering baby is playing like he needs his pamper changed, why not...atleast Murph will bang and get you rebounds and battle with Anthony...and stretch the floor.. Baby cant shoot, post or defend right now

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

As I have been saying for 3 months now - let him go!!