What happened to Rally and all the Rondo haters? We'll get a ring now that Rondo out.of the way.

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Re: What happened to Rally and all the Rondo haters? We'll get a ring now that Rondo out.of the way.

What? please see below.......

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

Re: What happened to Rally and all the Rondo haters? We'll get a ring now that Rondo out.of the way.

Rondo wouldnt have given us the ring anyways... a star forward/PF does...not a pointguard..

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to darrylfries' comment:

Teams are laughing at old Paul Pierce being our only facilitator.   Open up the Cracker Jack box there's your  ring.

I AM HONORED! You put my name in your post! But, I am not sure why.....please explain. See Darryl, you can't make something up and not get called out when all the proof is right here on this very board on what BOTH OF US HAVE SAID......DON'T HATE.....HATER.....AND YOU ARE A STRAIGHT UP LIAR. I have never come close to saying this team would win an NBA championship ring this year.  I only said we played better without YOUR BOYFRIEND, RR.  AND WE HAVE. So, LYAH-LYAH MO-F'n PANTS-ON-FYAH!!! Lets refresh Darryl, The Celtics were 20-23 and -3 under .500 when RR got hurt, the C's imediately went 7-0 without RR and now the Celtics are presently 2+ over .500 without Rondo, despite a current 5-game losing streak. AND, they are a safe bet to make the play-offs with a rested team and 6-home, 6-away. EVEN THOUGH YOU SAID THEY WOULDN'T make it. Also, if you came outta your hole to pay attention, I have a thread that said "THE C'S MUST FINISH  8th to have a chance agains MIAMI." I LOOK LIKE A GENIOUS RIGHT ABOUT NOW and, thanks to you, I HAVE MY NAME UP IN LIGHTS! Preciate the props, MY BRU-THA!!! I guess this only makes you feel even more stupid for writing it in the first place.  GET'M PEEPS! He's makin' shyt up........AGAIN!!!! Now go back to hiding in your little hole D-troll.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

The team is better with Rondo. We had a blip where the team rallied, and played over their heads for a stretch, but lately teams have figured out pressuring Bradley leads to good things. 

Love the heart the team showed though. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to jtkl's comment:

The team is better with Rondo. We had a blip where the team rallied, and played over their heads for a stretch, but lately teams have figured out pressuring Bradley leads to good things. 

No, JTKL, the team has been playing without its true leader, KG, and without the other half of the dynamic defensive duo, C-Lee. That is all. Also, there is no real motivation to play into the 5 or 8 seedings which would put them into MIAMI's brackett. The team is still better without RR as long as we have KG, PP, C-Lee, AB and ? starting. Without the others I mention, I would agree that RR would help. AND, if I were you, I wouldn't start writing their obituary "
    Love the heart the team showed though" just yet either......Watch....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

In response to RallyC's comment:

No, JTKL, the team has been playing without its true leader, KG, and without the other half of the dynamic defensive duo, C-Lee. That is all. Also, there is no real motivation to play into the 5 or 8 seedings which would put them into MIAMI's brackett. The team is still better without RR as long as we have KG, PP, C-Lee, AB and ? starting. Without the others I mention, I would agree that RR would help. AND, if I were you, I wouldn't start writing their obituary "
    Love the heart the team showed though" just yet either......

KG is the team's most important player always has been. But Rondo makes the team better.    I hope KG comes back. With a fully helathy Rndo, Jared Sullinger and Green, I think this team could do some damage. 

and the team finished 15-5 last year down the stretch with Rondo. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

KG is the team's most important player always has been. But Rondo makes the team better.    I hope KG comes back. With a fully helathy Rndo, Jared Sullinger and Green, I think this team could do some damage. 

Last year's results have nothing to do with this season or this present team. I don't know why you keep bringing last year's record up. FACT: Except for KG, PP, and RR, EVERYBODY is new (JG AND Chris W were out).  What most of them did last season was done with other teams. So, if what you say is true, the fact that they had been winning the second half of this season without RR is because of KG and PP, the only other guys who played for the C's last season. That means that RR had little to nothing to do with how they played in the second half last season, right? It was because KG and PP were healthy 2nd half last year. Now we are losing because of recent injuries and not because of RR's absence. Your argument keeps supporting my point. Don't you see that?  It is what it is, man. With a healthy KG, PP, AB, C-Lee, a JT who shoots close to what he should be, and a JG who stays aggressive, WE WILL COMPETE. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JG9000. Show JG9000's posts

Last year's results have nothing to do with this season or this present team. I don't know why you keep bringing last year's record up. FACT: Except for KG, PP, and RR, EVERYBODY is new (JG AND Chris W were out).  What most of them did last season was done with other teams. So, if what you say is true, the fact that they had been winning the second half of this season without RR is because of KG and PP, the only other guys who played for the C's last season. That means that RR had little to nothing to do with how they played in the second half last season, right? It was because KG and PP were healthy 2nd half last year. Now we are losing because of recent injuries and not because of RR's absence. Your argument keeps supporting my point. Don't you see that?  It is what it is, man. With a healthy KG, PP, AB, C-Lee, a JT who shoots close to what he should be, and a JG who stays aggressive, WE WILL COMPETE. 

i was wrong about this new group. this team is mediocre with or without Rondo.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

So basically your point is the only rondo data you accept is from the small window of winning basketball  after the injury. Everything else you throw away as irrelevent.

Not the most scientifc. but some look where the data leads them and some make up their minds first and then look for data to support them. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

So basically your point is the only rondo data you accept is from the small window of winning basketball  after the injury. Everything else you throw away as irrelevent.

Not the most scientifc. but some look where the data leads them and some make up their minds first and then look for data to support them. 

No, I absolutely also consider the 43-games before he got hurt. You remember, 20-23 outta the play-offs and sinking fast, data? In doing so, I'm examining the most current and relevant data. TREND DATA. This takes into consideration only the data built since the relevant period started. That would be since the first game of the 2012-2013 NBA season. Otherwise, if you try to combine trend data from the previous year, the team or player who did the best last season would ALWAYS be the one projected to be the most successful year after year regardless of any changing variables, such as those best players changing teams, or differnt players added or subtracted to/from the same team. That is why, as I am sure you will agree, this recent losing streak has nothing to do with Rondo's absence and everything to do with injuries to KG and LEE or them resting their players. We were 16-6 after 22-games without RR, but have lost 5 straight due to injuries/rest to KG/Lee. But are STILL 16-11 without RR. Thats .593 vs. .465 while he was playing. Despite the present losing streak, they are still playing almost .150pct pts higher. Those are the only numbers that matter JTKL, especailly since we are talking about THIS YEAR and not in terms of carreer. 

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

No, I absolutely also consider the 43-games before he got hurt. You remember, 20-23 outta the play-offs and sinking fast, data? In doing so, I'm examining the most current and relevant data. TREND DATA. This takes into consideration only the data built since the relevant period started. That would be since the first game of the 2012-2013 NBA season. Otherwise, if you try to combine trend data from the previous year, the team or player who did the best last season would ALWAYS be the one projected to be the most successful year after year regardless of any changing variables, such as those best players changing teams, or differnt players added or subtracted to/from the same team. That is why, as I am sure you will agree, this recent losing streak has nothing to do with Rondo's absence and everything to do with injuries to KG and LEE or them resting their players. We were 16-6 after 22-games without RR, but have lost 5 straight due to injuries/rest to KG/Lee. But are STILL 16-11 without RR. Thats .593 vs. .465 while he was playing. Despite the present losing streak, they are still playing almost .150pct pts higher. Those are the only numbers that matter JTKL, especailly since we are talking about THIS YEAR and not in terms of carreer. 

The flaw in that logic is that Sullinger went down right after Rondo. Which adds another huge varible. Also his going down coincided with a stretch of many home games where they have played much better.  

In essense it seems to me you are picking and choosing what varibles and what period you consider relevant in order to find the data that best makes your case.  

In essensce you start with the premise (you don't like Rondo) and look for evidence to support the claim that Rondo hurts the team ignoring any data to the contrary. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Sample size.

Get it now?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Oh and KG and Lee have not been out for the entire losing streak. That is just the last two games. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Oh and KG and Lee have not been out for the entire losing streak. That is just the last two games. 

WRONG AGAIN! KG missed 3, C-Lee missed the last 2. What is your point?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to snakeoil123's comment:

Sample size.

Get it now?

I've always gotten it. That is why 5-games does not a sample make....Get it. However 27-does, therefore 16-11 speaks volumes when compared to 20-23. 12-to go, we shall see......

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to darrylfries' comment:

He's makin' shyt up........AGAIN!!!! Now go back to hiding in your little hole D-troll

Be a man Rally come on over to my house and repeat that.  Your more than welcome anytime

I live in the ATL baby! My friends call me "Mosi" after Mosi Tatupu, the former NE Patriot from way back when. You wouldn't have a chance.......Good thing you can just hide in your hole, D-Fraud. If you grow a real pair, lemme me know when you wanna get busy. I'd love the exercise! You so tough......

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Sample size.

Get it now?

I've always gotten it. That is why 5-games does not a sample make....Get it. However 27-does, therefore 16-11 speaks volumes when compared to 20-23. 12-to go, we shall see......

People kept saying 7 and 0, I said its a small sample size

and in the last 20 they are 9 and 11.

My point has already been proven.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Sample size.

Get it now?

Certainly 7-0 is not an adequate sample size of 82-games. But, when one chosses to manpulate the beginning and end of their sample size, the data gets manipulated and is self serving. So, again, the true sample size you think is fair seems to be 9 + 11 =20, so what did they do after their first 20 including that first 7? 16-4? Hmmmmmmm....7-0 cannot be considered independant from your sample arbitrarily if you want to be legit.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Sample size.

Get it now?

Certainly 7-0 is not an adequate sample size of 82-games. But, when one chosses to manpulate the beginning and end of their sample size, the data gets manipulated and is self serving. So, again, the true sample size you think is fair seems to be 9 + 11 =20, so what did they do after their first 20 including that first 7? 16-4? Hmmmmmmm....7-0 cannot be considered independant from your sample arbitrarily if you want to be legit.

My point has already been proven which was " don't get too excited about 7 and 0, it's a small sample size"

I am not talking about the record, I am talking about the end result. People got excited during a small sample size, now over time people again realize that this team is pretty much what it was before.  a fringe playoff team.

that was my only point back then and it has been proven.