What happened to Stern Hating Cuban and enamored with Three-Headed Monster Heat?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Re: What happened to Stern Hating Cuban and enamored with Three-Headed Monster Heat?

Yeah all the conspiracy nuts in this forum told us it was in the bag for the Heat. Well they missed out on a great human drama of redemption not to mention a very satisfying team-beats-superego ending. 

Plus Commie played the fool with the "Lebron is next Jordan" post. Very satisfying outcome. 

But what are all the Laker trolls doing hanging out here like their team won anything this year?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from icnd. Show icnd's posts

Re: What happened to Stern Hating Cuban and enamored with Three-Headed Monster Heat?

In Response to Re: What happened to Stern Hating Cuban and enamored with Three-Headed Monster Heat?:
    [QUOTE]But what are all the Laker trolls doing hanging out here like their team won anything this year?
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker[/QUOTE]

For amusement, naturally. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In Response to Re: What happened to Stern Hating Cuban and enamored with Three-Headed Monster Heat?:
    [QUOTE]Yeah all the conspiracy nuts in this forum told us it was in the bag for the Heat. Well they missed out on a great human drama of redemption not to mention a very satisfying team-beats-superego ending.  Plus Commie played the fool with the "Lebron is next Jordan" post. Very satisfying outcome.  But what are all the Laker trolls doing hanging out here like their team won anything this year?
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker[/QUOTE]

Love it

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What happened to Stern Hating Cuban and enamored with Three-Headed Monster Heat? : You really are an argumentitive tool, aren't you? If the refs did stuff like that, it would be obvious, even to mindless sheep like you that the game was rigged.  The NBA doesn't care about people that can think for themselves. Because they know that morons will continue to watch the product and pay money, good money, to watch the games and buy merchandise. Welcome to puddin's magical fantasy world where the NBA officiating is neither rigged or massively incompetent. The same heady place where Rondo is a fourth string point guard. I know you people are in denial. And that can be a powerful psychological force. One that even logic and reason are unable to counter. But have any of you ever wondered why there aren't similar outcries about officiating in the other three major sports? Of course not. That would be far too rational.
    Posted by df2[/QUOTE]

On BDC?????  This is an NBA basketball forum, dofus!

The conspiracy whining is pretty well limited to NBA haters.

Pud

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from df2. Show df2's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What happened to Stern Hating Cuban and enamored with Three-Headed Monster Heat? : On BDC?????  This is an NBA basketball forum, dofus! The conspiracy whining is pretty well limited to NBA haters. Pud
    Posted by puddinpuddin[/QUOTE]

In case you hadn't noticed there are also forums dedicated to baseball, football and hockey here. Yet only the NBA officiating is targeted. If you can't add 2+2, that's your problem.

You can live in denial for as long as you want. Unlike you, I don't feel the need to disparage or pick a fight with everyone that disagrees with me. I could care less about convincing you of anything. But the truth is, NBA corruption is a proven FACT.

And you have yet to bring anything intelligent to the table since you attacked me (without provocation) 3 posts ago when I commented on the ridiculous non call on the epic flop by Dwayne Wade's sidekick. Just attacks, feet stomping and pouting.

Grow up. Or don't for that matter. It doesn't matter to me either way. But if you think I'm going to get into some drawn out battle with you, you couldn't be more wrong. I have no problem with debating someone. But if you want to throw around insult without backing up your points (assuming you actually have any) I'm just going to throw you on ignore like most everyone else has already done.

I've had enough already.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What happened to Stern Hating Cuban and enamored with Three-Headed Monster Heat? : In case you hadn't noticed there are also forums dedicated to baseball, football and hockey here. Yet only the NBA officiating is targeted. If you can't add 2+2, that's your problem. You can live in denial for as long as you want. Unlike you, I don't feel the need to disparage or pick a fight with everyone that disagrees with me. I could care less about convincing you of anything. But the truth is, NBA corruption is a proven FACT. And you have yet to bring anything intelligent to the table since you attacked me (without provocation) 3 posts ago when I commented on the ridiculous non call on the epic flop by Dwayne Wade's sidekick. Just attacks, feet stomping and pouting. Grow up. Or don't for that matter. It doesn't matter to me either way. But if you think I'm going to get into some drawn out battle with you, you couldn't be more wrong. I have no problem with debating someone. But if you want to throw around insult without backing up your points (assuming you actually have any) I'm just going to throw you on ignore like most everyone else has already done. I've had enough already.
    Posted by df2[/QUOTE]

Find another sport.... sport!

Pud

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from df2. Show df2's posts

Wow! You really are a grade A jerk, aren't you? I mean, I've been here long enough to know your rep. But I try to give everyone the benefit of doubt. I kind of felt bad for you because so many people hated you. But your rep was clearly well earned.    

I'll watch any sport I want and comment on any sport I want. Maybe you didn't get that the first time.

Who the hell are you to tell anyone to stop watching anything because they complain about an aspect of the game they want changed? I'm not the one who has spent years on this forum relentlesly, illogically tearing down the Celtics All Star point guard. If anybody should stop watching basketball, it's you. I might not like the NBA. But at least I like the Celtics players. 

But we've been over this before. Logic and reason didn't work with you- they never do with bullies. So I'm just going to do what I should have already done and put you on ignore.