what happened?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from okdude73401. Show okdude73401's posts

what happened?

how do u score only 74 pts at home?im just losing interest,they shoulda stayed locked out

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Re: what happened?

YOu score 74 when you get outplayed by the opposing starters and their bench. DA and Doc are have seen that old players no matter how good are going to come up empty this year.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

In Response to what happened?:
    [QUOTE]how do u score only 74 pts at home?im just losing interest,they shoulda stayed locked out  
    Posted by okdude73401[/QUOTE]
    I was content with mens college hoop.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

If we don't get some younger players playing some get used to this.  We have to have some energy.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from henryfinkel. Show henryfinkel's posts

Nice thing about being old is that you soon forget what you just ate or did, which in this case could be a good thing.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

We are not that bad, could Doc take just a little bit of the blame, he seems to have trouble coaching during the game.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4420007. Show user_4420007's posts

Don't blame the coach only Mary, PP is old and past it as is KG. Ray is playing ok but that's because he has fire in the belly about getting a new multi year contract.

Blow this team up Dannnnyyyy!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

We all know that Paul Pierce is only 10 months older than koME, right?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4420007. Show user_4420007's posts

In Response to Re: what happened?:
    [QUOTE]We all know that Paul Pierce is only 10 months older than koME, right?
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

Kobe has the advantage of being a superior player. Take you're head out of the sand and recognize that PP has never been an elite player. How many times has PP been voted a starter in the All Star game? Never, because others have always been better. Age will show up quicker with him because is athletically inferior to those of a similar age.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from henryfinkel. Show henryfinkel's posts

Actually null, more "athletic" players tend to see a greater drop-off in their production than players who rely more on savvy and court sense.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Kome is trying to make up for it by volume of shots.  Wouldn't surprise me if this is his highest shot per game year of his career.  He is shooting the Lakers out of a chance of getting their bang for the buck on Bynum.  He doesn't want Bynum to have any of his "spotlight"  Kome cares for one thing -KOME

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to what happened?:
    [QUOTE]how do u score only 74 pts at home?im just losing interest,they shoulda stayed locked out  
    Posted by okdude73401[/QUOTE]

It was just a bad game for the Celtics last night.  I don't expect them to have such a bad offensive game again this season.  They tied their record for fewest points in a half.  That isn't going to happen very often. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from walk2run. Show walk2run's posts

What? No more Wizards on the schedule?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

I got to figure out if I want to pay to watch this the rest of the year either today or tomorrow.  Not sure I want to fork up the dollars to watch this go down.  Hmmm. Like a idiot I will probably pay for it.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Susan,
    I think we had a bad game, but we exposed areas of weakness that I think will haunt us the rest of the season.  Poor rebounding and a point guard who won't take control of the offense driving to the basket or hitting open shots given to him will hurt this team again.  We have hall of fame players who used to demand the ball and get open.  We saw last year that PP and Ray cannot get open late in games due to keying defenses.  I don't see a solution with this roster unless Pietrus is an All-Star when he starts playing.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: what happened?:
    [QUOTE]Susan, I think we had a bad game, but we exposed areas of weakness that I think will haunt us the rest of the season.  Poor rebounding and a point guard who won't take control of the offense driving to the basket or hitting open shots given to him will hurt this team again.  We have hall of fame players who used to demand the ball and get open.  We saw last year that PP and Ray cannot get open late in games due to keying defenses.  I don't see a solution with this roster unless Pietrus is an All-Star when he starts playing.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

You might be right.  I am still hoping that last night was just the exception and not a sign of how this season will turn out.   I may change my mind after 20 games or so.  It may just turn out to be a bad season for this team and they might not even make the playoffs.  Although, it is still too early to draw this conclusion. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

We have to wait and  see and maybe wait for changes coming next year.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TOMAA99999. Show TOMAA99999's posts

Celtic Scoring was awful to watch last night.  Pierce had an off night.  Ray Allen was on.  Otherwise they might have only scored 50 points.   I think they have a better offensive game vs the Mavericks on Wednesday.  Rebounding was also terrible.  I got tired of Tyler and Jeff Foster getting every rebound.