What Happened???

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

What Happened???

Terrrorist Attack at boston Marathon....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: What Happened???

I work close to where it happened. We can see the Marathon route from where I work.  We heard an explosion which was very loud and wasn't sure what happened.  People started running and police officers and vehicles quickly arrived.   We can't be sure but it definitely was planned and probably a terrorist attack. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from docomospur. Show docomospur's posts

This world is so screwed up.  Prayers and thoughts to those affected and their families.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Yeah, very scary...was posting during lunch hour, then got kicked out several times..

then I watched cnn...and OMG!

Could not believe it...hoping everybody is ok...hope none of the posters were in the race..or spectators...I know its a big deal in Boston...

I know that one of my favorite races is Boston..never ran it, but I ran a couple here in the West Coast, and wanted someday just to run Boston..still cant believe this...WOW...

Has to be terrorist...too much evidence...in that direction..this is no accident..

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to Ortiz123's comment:

Yeah, very scary...was posting during lunch hour, then got kicked out several times..

then I watched cnn...and OMG!

Could not believe it...hoping everybody is ok...hope none of the posters were in the race..or spectators...I know its a big deal in Boston...

I know that one of my favorite races is Boston..never ran it, but I ran a couple here in the West Coast, and wanted someday just to run Boston..still cant believe this...WOW...

Has to be terrorist...too much evidence...in that direction..this is no accident..

I have attended the Marathon many times in past years as a spectator, not a runner.  Have known many friends and family members that have ran in past marathons.  After something like this happening I would imagine that many future potential runners may change their mind about running in the Boston Marathon in the future. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Wow. Over in Calififornia following the Celtics. Everybody there be safe. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

Prayers to all those affected. Hope the Boston brethren are safe and well.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Thanks Flobus...many friends around that area but all seem to be ok. 

That said it's not a good day for Boston or for freedom-loving people, for lack of a better word. But we'll be strong, thoughts and prayers. To Boston!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

In response to Ortiz123's comment:

Terrrorist Attack at boston Marathon....