What happens?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

What happens?

If this is the draft order:

Sacramento

Milwaukee

Orlando

Boston

Who takes Embiid? Does he slip to 4th? I can't see Sacramento passing up on Wiggins (something they need), Milwaukee passing up on Jabari (something they need) and Magic passing up on Smart (something they need).

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

Re: What happens?

celtics would draft randle at 4...i would think.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from spewey. Show spewey's posts

I have not seen a draft scenario with Embiid falling as far as 4.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

In response to spewey's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I have not seen a draft scenario with Embiid falling as far as 4.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah but they rarely take into consideration the mentality of the drafting team.

Why would Sacramento take Embiid when they have Cousins? 

Orlando has Vuc

Milwakee has Sanders

Sure any one of those three teams could trade their Center, but why not draft a player who has equal ability to be great in Wiggins or Parker?

I think in the above scenario, it goes:

1. Wiggins

2. Parker

3. Smart

4. Embiid

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kdp59. Show kdp59's posts

wishful thinking.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

Exum @ #4 and maybe Cauley-Stein with Brooklyn's Pick

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from fbombfury. Show fbombfury's posts

In response to R9R's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Sacramento

Milwaukee

Orlando

Boston

Who takes Embiid? Does he slip to 4th? I can't see Sacramento passing up on Wiggins (something they need), Milwaukee passing up on Jabari (something they need) and Magic passing up on Smart (something they need).

[/QUOTE]

Careful kid, the Celtic are only 5 games out of the 8th seed and with Rondo coming back he will not be told to lose since he is going to be a FA.  As for your ridiculous assertion that the C's get the 4 hole can't be sitting well with the other EIGHT teams within a game or two from picking 2nd, 3rd or even 4th.  Unfortunately the tankapalooza train is crowded with about 8 teams in position.  Enjoy!  Think1

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

In response to fbombfury's comment:

In response to R9R's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Sacramento

Milwaukee

Orlando

Boston

Careful kid, the Celtic are only 5 games out of the 8th seed and with Rondo coming back he will not be told to lose since he is going to be a FA.  As for your ridiculous assertion that the C's get the 4 hole can't be sitting well with the other EIGHT teams within a game or two from picking 2nd, 3rd or even 4th.  Unfortunately the tankapalooza train is crowded with about 8 teams in position.  Enjoy!  Think1

[/QUOTE]

Are ya dumb, kid?

It's one possible scenario out of many. I'm not asserting anything. I'm only trying to reconcile the fact that all the big boards have Embiid going 1st overall with the fact that a few of the "tanking" teams already have young, solid centers.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

The real tanking has not started yet, watch Lakers, they may trade Gasol for nothing and be in the race.  Then with the return of Bradley and Rondo and the development of Sullinger,  I just do not think we will be in the running for a top pick.  Unless we trade some guys and use some draft picks to trade up.  Anything Can Happen

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Fail to see why SAC won't take Embiid at #1.....move Cousins to PF

Fail to see why MIL won't take Embiid at #1.....move Col Sanders to PF.

Embiid or Vucevic?

Fail to see why ORL won't take Embiid #1............