What has happened to Kendrick Part 10

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from johconn. Show johconn's posts

What has happened to Kendrick Part 10

I have to say it makes me sad to see Perk bottoming out. Shaq mocks him and he's on SI's worst NBA starter team (including KG!) and he's kicking Noah out of the Thunder dressing room. All he seems to have left is that sulky cranky off-court personality where he gets into scrapes outside locker rooms. He plays like he's 49 let he's only 29. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Re: What has happened to Kendrick Part 10

He is who he always was.  An uncoordinated angry goof with stone hands, no offensive moves, no shot, no pasing skills, and limited rebounding efficiency for his size.  He earned his keep by blocking and banging in the middle.  Thats it.  And as OKC has found out, that only works if you have 4 other all stars on the floor to compensate for such limited skills. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

Kudos to Perk for sucking millions of dollars out of OKC.

And blank Shaq and the horse he ate for dinner.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

In response to Eldunker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

He is who he always was.  An uncoordinated angry goof with stone hands, no offensive moves, no shot, no pasing skills, and limited rebounding efficiency for his size.  He earned his keep by blocking and banging in the middle.  Thats it.  And as OKC has found out, that only works if you have 4 other all stars on the floor to compensate for such limited skills. 

[/QUOTE]

here here!!  the only thing that made perkins viable for us was that KG was coming to town and fed perk so many great passes for gimme layups and dunks that perk had to start making some of them. 

for a VERY BRIEF MINUTE perk functioned at 13 and 9 with almost 2 blocks that one half of a year when everything was perfect world for him.  then he went back to stinking and just got worse and worse. 

perk is one of those guys who needs a strong front court and a lot of in game reps (too many for his skill level unless you have a KG type on the team feeding him bunnies) for short range shots to actually carry his weight.

remember that this sluggo blew out a knee right after we traded him to OKC- and he was just that close (a coat of paint) to being a miserable unwatchable mess that no matter how much weight he has lost since coming back from that, he is now permanently horrible.  it's a wrap. i can't believe OKC did not amnesty this driftwood.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

Perk was never good. I always find the "lets bring Perk back" threads amazing.  He can't shoot, block shots or rebound.  Other then that he is great.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

The only thing great about Perk, is the size of his current salary in comparison to his non-existant basketball skills.

I never liked Perk, Doc or Rondo.  Two out of three are out.  One more to go.