In response to jtkl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to kyceltic's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

We all love Rondo - but he can't get us 15 rebounds per game.............nor can he get us 15 points!

It is not a coincidence that we play well when he plays well.  After 7 years, we are used to it.  When he wants to play, he is one of the best players in the league.

He does not want to enough for some of us.

He has not worked on his shooting in 7 years.

His suspensions are detreimental to the team.

One of these "big" wins we just had was without him!!!

[/QUOTE]

HE is one of the best mid range shooters in the league. How is that not working on his shot? 

His defense has slipped but it is still good. he has a defensive ranking of a very solid 103.  a shade worse than Chris Paul tied with Russel Westbrook and leagues better the Kyrie irving. 

And the one big win without him was by the lowest margin. Not to mention Doc said they ran almost no offense but a spread offense because of not having Rondo. You don't think a good coach can exploit that after watching a bit of film? 

[/QUOTE]  One of the best mid range shooters in the league!!   HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!  Now that was funny!!

[/QUOTE]

Well I guess it is funny if you are an an idiot. 

http://www.yardbarker.com/nba/articles/rondo_is_one_of_the_nbas_best_mid_range_shooters/12350761

[/QUOTE]  There's a reason the other team lets him shoot any time he wants too, and if he is one of the best mid range shooters in the league, why don't he average more then 13 points per game!!

[/QUOTE]

I don't know. Why doesn't jason Terry or Ray Allen average more than 12 points a points per game? They must be bad shooters. Since somehow the points scored equals how good your mid range jumshot is.  First class logic. 

And  there is a reason they back off of him.  It's because a 15 jumper is better than a layup. 

[/QUOTE]  Check out Ray's average when he was 26 and get back to me!!  He can't consistently hit a 15 footer or a lay up. He don't even want to shoot a lay up for fear of being fouled!!  Deadly from mid range, please tell me you're trying to be funny!!

[/QUOTE]

Well he can't consitently hit a 15 footer except for 50% of the time he actually shoots one making him one of the best in the league by the actual facts and not some lame brained opinon by people ignoring what is actually happening..

Secondly Ray at 26 means nothing because you tried to equate scoring average with how good a midrange shooter someone is. Obviously as ray is STILL a great midrange shooter it proves scoring average and midrange accuracy are two seperate things. 

To explain the logic. If I shoot 95% form the free throw line and score 6 points a game. I'm obviously a good free throw shooter but a below average scorer.  Similarly Midrange jumper accuracy and scoring average have nothing to do with each other. Your whole point on this was illogical and poorly thought out. 

Thirdly,

John Stockton's career numbers

13.1 pts 10.5 asst 2.7 rebounds

Rondo this season

13.1 pts 11.2 asst  5.0  rebounds

[/QUOTE] You're the one who brought Rays name up not me, are you trying to be stupid or are you really stupid?  Would you consider a free throw to be mid range?

[/QUOTE]

I brought up Ray because you equated scoring to how good someone's midrange game was. You basically said Rondo's midrange isn't good because he scores only 13 points a game. By that logic Ray and Jason Terry should both be terrible midrange shooters because they score less than 13 points a game. I was demonstrating that Points scored has nothing to do with how good your midrange jumper is.

The free throw example was an attempt to further explain this logic by showing how someone can be elite at one thing and it doesn't affect another thing. so the example was, say I hit 99% of my free throws and score only 10 points a game. What does that mean? it means  I am elite at one skill, Free throws and not elite at another scoring. Rondo's 13 points a game similarly has nothing to do with him being one of the best mid range shooters in the game. They are unrelated. 

What does all this mean? Well basically it means you mocked me for saying Rondo was one of the best mid range shooters in the game making youself look like a total moron because the numbers show I'm right, and you have you doubled down on this idocy brinking up illogical points wich have nothing to do with the most relvent facts which is what percentage of his mid range shots is Rondo actualy hitting. RIGHT ABOUT FIFTY PERCENT.  

Is that simple enough for you? 

[/QUOTE] Anyone who thinks Rondo is a Deadly mid range shooter, needs to be mocked!!

[/QUOTE]

here is the gist of our conversation.

me: Rondo is one of the best mid range shooters in the game.

you: HAHA

me: HE is shooting 50% from midrange.

you: If he is so good how come he only scores 13 points a game.

me: What does that have to do with the price of tea in china.  He hits 50% of his midrange shots. That makes him an elite midrange shooter.

Now change the player and instead of midrange let's make it 3 pointers. exact same conversation.

Me: Ray allen is a great 3 point shooter.

You: HAHA

me; He hits 40% of his threes.

You: if he is so great why does he only score 11 points a game.

me: What does that have to do with the price of tea in china. He hits 40% of this threes! that is what makes him great from beyond the arc

Does that demonstrate how stupid you are being? Or are you so stupid you are incapable of realizng you are acting like a moron even when it proven beyond a shadow of a doubt?  I'm guessing it's the latter. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Re: What is wrong with Rondo?

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

We all love Rondo - but he can't get us 15 rebounds per game.............nor can he get us 15 points!

It is not a coincidence that we play well when he plays well.  After 7 years, we are used to it.  When he wants to play, he is one of the best players in the league.

[/QUOTE]

HE is one of the best mid range shooters in the league. How is that not working on his shot? 

His defense has slipped but it is still good. he has a defensive ranking of a very solid 103.  a shade worse than Chris Paul tied with Russel Westbrook and leagues better the Kyrie irving. 

And the one big win without him was by the lowest margin. Not to mention Doc said they ran almost no offense but a spread offense because of not having Rondo. You don't think a good coach can exploit that after watching a bit of film? 

[/QUOTE]  One of the best mid range shooters in the league!!   HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!  Now that was funny!!

[/QUOTE]

http://www.yardbarker.com/nba/articles/rondo_is_one_of_the_nbas_best_mid_range_shooters/12350761

[/QUOTE]  There's a reason the other team lets him shoot any time he wants too, and if he is one of the best mid range shooters in the league, why don't he average more then 13 points per game!!

[/QUOTE]

I don't know. Why doesn't jason Terry or Ray Allen average more than 12 points a points per game? They must be bad shooters. Since somehow the points scored equals how good your mid range jumshot is.  First class logic. 

And  there is a reason they back off of him.  It's because a 15 jumper is better than a layup. 

[/QUOTE]  Check out Ray's average when he was 26 and get back to me!!  He can't consistently hit a 15 footer or a lay up. He don't even want to shoot a lay up for fear of being fouled!!  Deadly from mid range, please tell me you're trying to be funny!!

[/QUOTE]

Well he can't consitently hit a 15 footer except for 50% of the time he actually shoots one making him one of the best in the league by the actual facts and not some lame brained opinon by people ignoring what is actually happening..

Secondly Ray at 26 means nothing because you tried to equate scoring average with how good a midrange shooter someone is. Obviously as ray is STILL a great midrange shooter it proves scoring average and midrange accuracy are two seperate things. 

To explain the logic. If I shoot 95% form the free throw line and score 6 points a game. I'm obviously a good free throw shooter but a below average scorer.  Similarly Midrange jumper accuracy and scoring average have nothing to do with each other. Your whole point on this was illogical and poorly thought out. 

Thirdly,

Rondo this season

[/QUOTE] You're the one who brought Rays name up not me, are you trying to be stupid or are you really stupid?  Would you consider a free throw to be mid range?

[/QUOTE]

I brought up Ray because you equated scoring to how good someone's midrange game was. You basically said Rondo's midrange isn't good because he scores only 13 points a game. By that logic Ray and Jason Terry should both be terrible midrange shooters because they score less than 13 points a game. I was demonstrating that Points scored has nothing to do with how good your midrange jumper is.

The free throw example was an attempt to further explain this logic by showing how someone can be elite at one thing and it doesn't affect another thing. so the example was, say I hit 99% of my free throws and score only 10 points a game. What does that mean? it means  I am elite at one skill, Free throws and not elite at another scoring. Rondo's 13 points a game similarly has nothing to do with him being one of the best mid range shooters in the game. They are unrelated. 

What does all this mean? Well basically it means you mocked me for saying Rondo was one of the best mid range shooters in the game making youself look like a total moron because the numbers show I'm right, and you have you doubled down on this idocy brinking up illogical points wich have nothing to do with the most relvent facts which is what percentage of his mid range shots is Rondo actualy hitting. RIGHT ABOUT FIFTY PERCENT.  

[/QUOTE] Anyone who thinks Rondo is a Deadly mid range shooter, needs to be mocked!!

[/QUOTE]

me: What does that have to do with the price of tea in china.  He hits 50% of his midrange shots. That makes him an elite midrange shooter.

Now change the player and instead of midrange let's make it 3 pointers. exact same conversation.

me: What does that have to do with the price of tea in china. He hits 40% of this threes! that is what makes him great from beyond the arc

Does that demonstrate how stupid you are being? Or are you so stupid you are incapable of realizng you are acting like a moron even when it proven beyond a shadow of a doubt?  I'm guessing it's the latter. 

[/QUOTE]  Sorry, i didn't know you were mentally challenged!!  You better have them help you back to your room!!  Don't forget your meds!! 

"Deadly from mid range" If you're going the insane route, keep repeating that line, it can'r hurt!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Thirdly,

Rondo this season

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]  Sorry, i didn't know you were mentally challenged!!  You better have them help you back to your room!!  Don't forget your meds!! 

"Deadly from mid range" If you're going the insane route, keep repeating that line, it can'r hurt!!

[/QUOTE]

Well, one thing I'm not is mentally challenged by you. people too stupid to understand basic math usually are too stupid to understand why they are wrong. ladies and gentlemen, kymoron. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jamesandersonwho. Show jamesandersonwho's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Thirdly,

Rondo this season

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Well, one thing I'm not is mentally challenged by you. people too stupid to understand basic math usually are too stupid to understand why they are wrong. ladies and gentlemen, kymoron. 

[/QUOTE]

You should have went with KY jelly lol.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Thirdly,

Rondo this season

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE] The only stupid thing i did was waste my time arguing with someone who obviously doesn't know or watch enough baskerball to know what they are talking about!!  Again sorry, but you really should watch and try to learn about the game!!  "Deadly from mid range"  I can't get over the stupidity of that line!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Thirdly,

Rondo this season

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE] The only stupid thing i did was waste my time arguing with someone who obviously doesn't know or watch enough baskerball to know what they are talking about!!  Again sorry, but you really should watch and try to learn about the game!!  "Deadly from mid range"  I can't get over the stupidity of that line!!

[/QUOTE]

What is like explaining explaing basketball and stats to your dumb azz

Me: they have this thing called math you see. If you use it you can determine things like percentages and rankings.

Kyceltic: GRRRRR. I no like that math.  MATH PROVE ME WRONG!!!!

me: No it proves reality. It’s really easy. For instance, you can use it to determine how good someone is at something. So for instance you could say Steve Kerr was a better three point shooter than Michael Jordan. We know this because if you count the number of threes that go in for Steve Kerr vs the ones that don’t, Steve Kerr comes out ahead of Jordan in percentage. All you have to do is count.

Kyceltic: GRRRRRR. I no Like that COUNTING!!! Counting prove me wrong!!!

Me: Well there is more to it than that you have to divide too. For example. if Steve Kerr shoots 100 threes and 50 go in that means 1 out of every 2 shots went in or 0.5 or 50%. If Jordan shoots 100 threes and 25 go in that means 1 out of every 4 shots went in or .25 or 25%..... 50 is greater than 25.

Kyceltic: GRRR I no like that divide. Divide prove me wrong.

Me: No. it proves the way things are.

KYCeltic: SHUTUP! RONDO CAN”T SHOOT TAKE YOUR MATH AND SHOVE IT!!!  RONDO CAN"T SHOOT! 

You really are the biggest idiot I've come across in a long time.  No Rondo is not deadly from midrange. he is only shoots a higher percentage THAN ANY OTHER SINGLE POINT GUARD IN THE NBA you re-tarded circus monkey. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

In response to R9R's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Nothing, you fools!

I don't understand the argument that because Rondo doesn't exhibit lock-down defense like bradley on every possession for every game, he can't remain on our team as our starting PG. Foolish!

Someone made the point that teams don't win championships with elite PGs as their best player. So:

Q: Why does Rondo have to be our best player??

A: Because we've invested so much in him and given him a max contract. FALSE.

Q: Why should we trade Rondo this season?

A: Because there are so many PGs out there that can do what Rondo does on smaller contracts and who can mesh better with our current team instantly. FALSE

Q: Why isn't Rondo more dominant on both ends of the court for EVERY regular season game?

A: Because he chooses not to, even though it is so easy, I mean look at Lebron. He does it and he's just the so-called "best player in the world", so Rondo should too. FALSE

Guys,

The kid is our on-the-floor coach, runs the offense. He's an annual league assist leader. He can get to the basket with ease. He can apply situational pressure on defense. He gets steals. He can lead a charge in transition. He has high situational BBIQ. Great ball handler. Great vision, and creativity with his passing. Mid-range shooting is improving. He can knock down the 3pt shot. He has a modest, long-term contract. Our teamates like him. Our coach loves him. Our GM loves him.

AND

The most important aspect of Rondo = HE TURNS IT ON IN THE PLAYOFFS

[/QUOTE]

This thread should have been title 'What is right w/ Rondo' considering the amount of faith based gushing being exhibited w/ increasing desperation. " I can't win you over w/ my selective argument, then I'll insult you beyond reason. I noticed you failed to add Stockton's free throw percentage because it weakened your argument. Could this be Rondo himself feeling the heat from the loss of idolization that is beginning to snowball. Can one say 3rd person? You be the judge!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

In response to tomobo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Nothing, you fools!

I don't understand the argument that because Rondo doesn't exhibit lock-down defense like bradley on every possession for every game, he can't remain on our team as our starting PG. Foolish!

Someone made the point that teams don't win championships with elite PGs as their best player. So:

A: Because there are so many PGs out there that can do what Rondo does on smaller contracts and who can mesh better with our current team instantly. FALSE

Q: Why isn't Rondo more dominant on both ends of the court for EVERY regular season game?

A: Because he chooses not to, even though it is so easy, I mean look at Lebron. He does it and he's just the so-called "best player in the world", so Rondo should too. FALSE

Guys,

The kid is our on-the-floor coach, runs the offense. He's an annual league assist leader. He can get to the basket with ease. He can apply situational pressure on defense. He gets steals. He can lead a charge in transition. He has high situational BBIQ. Great ball handler. Great vision, and creativity with his passing. Mid-range shooting is improving. He can knock down the 3pt shot. He has a modest, long-term contract. Our teamates like him. Our coach loves him. Our GM loves him.

AND

[/QUOTE]

This thread should have been title 'What is right w/ Rondo' considering the amount of faith based gushing being exhibited w/ increasing desperation. " I can't win you over w/ my selective argument, then I'll insult you beyond reason. I noticed you failed to add Stockton's free throw percentage because it weakened your argument. Could this be Rondo himself feeling the heat from the loss of idolization that is beginning to snowball. Can one say 3rd person? You be the judge!

[/QUOTE]

you mean math right. Yeah faith based math. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gasthoerer. Show Gasthoerer's posts

[QUOTE]

3. He rarely plays defense.

TRUE. His defensive numbers have dropped this year. But we really shouldn't need our PG to exert himself dominantly on the defensive end in order to win. What about Parker, Nash, Kidd ... they were never good defenders, they didn't need to be.

[/QUOTE]
    Huh? Jason Kidd was a fantastic defender when he was young. And a great rebounder for his position by the way. He was a terrible shooter, but developed a solid set shot over his career. Due to the age he is not half the defender he once was (cause he is slow like a snail) but when the Mavs one the title, he guarded bigger player like Durant and Lebron for stretches and did an outstanding job! If you watch this games it will give you an impression how great he was on defense when he still had speed.

By the way John Stockton was not as bad as a defender as many people think.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

In response to Gasthoerer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

3. He rarely plays defense.

TRUE. His defensive numbers have dropped this year. But we really shouldn't need our PG to exert himself dominantly on the defensive end in order to win. What about Parker, Nash, Kidd ... they were never good defenders, they didn't need to be.

[/QUOTE]
    Huh? Jason Kidd was a fantastic defender when he was young. And a great rebounder for his position by the way. He was a terrible shooter, but developed a solid set shot over his career. Due to the age he is not half the defender he once was (cause he is slow like a snail) but when the Mavs one the title, he guarded bigger player like Durant and Lebron for stretches and did an outstanding job! If you watch this games it will give you an impression how great he was on defense when he still had speed.

By the way John Stockton was not as bad as a defender as many people think.

[/QUOTE]

Considering he holds the record in steals should put that to rest. The perception of his poor defense was earned in his later yrs. when he became one dimensional(much like Nash these days)...By the way his large hands never interfered w/ his shooting( foul or otherwise)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamLock. Show JamLock's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Nothing, you fools!

Guys,

AND

[/QUOTE]

Love this post. With the trade silly season starting rumours involving Rondo in trade are beginning too. I hope to god it doesn't happen and don't think it will.

The last time we did an in season trade that sent one of our starters to another team we dropped from a 1 seed to a 3 seed and after beating the Heat three times convincingly in the regular season we were booted by them rather easily in the second round. 

It takes time to integrate new players and the point guard postion is harder to integrate than most. 

We just won 4 straight. 3 on the road two back to backs against 3 of the 4 best teams in the East, AND we won them all by convincg margins. This team is starting to gel. I'd be very careful about disrupting that.  All we need is one more Solid big. 

[/QUOTE]

Great posts!

As Always,

CELTICS RULE THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JamLock

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

From a Charlotte board,

Rondo just toyed the whole Bobcats in that layup.

as if we didn't already feel like the Washington Generals, Rondo . . .

Way to rub it in our faces Rondo

Hillarious

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

Our near allstar is a good player and when he matures will make our team much better, but please stop all this talk of him being the team or the greatest, he may be some day but not yet, yes on some nights he is superman. 

when the ball and players move and we look for good shots we are a better team with the talent we have this year, when rondo holds the ball toooo long and makes a great pass for an assist or forces us into a rushed shot, then we are not as good as we can be, and yes we lose but he ends up with great stats which means little if you lose.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In response to maryngary's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Our near allstar is a good player and when he matures will make our team much better, but please stop all this talk of him being the team or the greatest, he may be some day but not yet, yes on some nights he is superman. 

when the ball and players move and we look for good shots we are a better team with the talent we have this year, when rondo holds the ball toooo long and makes a great pass for an assist or forces us into a rushed shot, then we are not as good as we can be, and yes we lose but he ends up with great stats which means little if you lose.

[/QUOTE]
    good post

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

A2: We have TWENTY FIVE MILLION tied up in the next two years for a PG who is hardly averaging 10 points a game who has the physical talents to average 18 points a game- and yes, this old team needs that from him- every single night- not "just in the playoffs"- that old adage that HAS NEVER WORKED for any "great" or even good player

this is a half truth- he turns it on in the playoffs until he misses about two jumpers.  then his lack of practice and the fruits and benefits of all his hard headedness of NOT stepping into and taking every wide open jumper he can get his hands on shines through......  name me another point guard in the history of the game who was considered "great" who could not shoot the ball by merely not desiring to shoot the open shot.

go ahead and watch the 2010 "HORSE" competition where it boils down to durant and rondo at all star weekend.  TNT nearly had to run overtime because rondo shot durant to a standstill on durant's 27 foot 3's.  he can shoot the ball.  what he needs is in-game reps.  and that's what he avoids, until the playoffs when he "starts trying".

and the same thing goes for free throws- we have a PG with lightning quickness who will use none of it because he does not want to draw fouls and take foul shots---- again, "until the playoffs" where he ends up netting out as NOT substantially better at free throws and sooner or later reverts to the old rookie rondo of being a liability in the half court game in the closing minutes of a close game.

and we're getting set to pay 25 million over two years for the same player who broke into the league with these same skill set issues......  to me it's not acceptable- the expiration date for "potential" turning into "head case" and an incurable one at that have already passed

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

Anyone who thinks Rondo is a Deadly mid range shooter, needs to be mocked!!

the real problem is that rondo COULD have been a completely adequate mid range and 3 point shooter for that matter by this stage of his career if he merely took the open shots that are given to him.  but he hasn't.  and just "starting to try in the playoffs" has not carried us to the gold yet.  it never does for anyone.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

pretty sure he's over 50% from mid range this year

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

and he does it within the flow of the offense

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bt33. Show bt33's posts

averages 13 points a game. shooting has improved greatly. 3rd best pg in the league. 26 years old. still figuring some things out as players often do throughout their careers.

obviously needs to work on being more aggressive with his offense on a consistent basis. needs to learn how to show up every game and be completely engaged. he really needs to get his free throw shooting up to 75% or so, but you should recognize that rondo has freakishly large hands that affect this processs. needs to be consistent on the defensive end. he plays a lot of minutes and there is no back-up pg on this team, which puts additional pressure on him. his d had already improved with AB's presence. With some kind of legit help on the back end in the form of a real shot blocker it will get even better. He's a top notch team defender and a better than average on ball defender. he has not been great on d this year so far, but this team was in disarray from a defensive standpoint prior to ABs arrival. it's not an accident he's gotten much better all of the sudden. you can't ask a guy to carry that kind of offesnive load and then get sterling d out of him too. only players like mj can do that.

think it's virtually impossible to be a true fan of the nba and the celtics and not love this kid. it's been a pleasure watching him and can't wait to see what he will eventually be. leads league in  assists. 8th in steals. GREAT assist to turnover ratio. shoots .495 from the field. mid-range shooting is now excellent. very effective going to the hoop. 2nd in rebounds for point guards. salary is right in line for who and what he is. 

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from KenDNP. Show KenDNP's posts

One of the funniest exchanges I've read in this forum. Thanks guys for the entertainment!

Stay positive :)

One of the best mid range shooters in the league!!   HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!  Now that was funny!!

There's a reason the other team lets him shoot any time he wants too, and if he is one of the best mid range shooters in the league, why don't he average more then 13 points per game!!

Check out Ray's average when he was 26 and get back to me!!  He can't consistently hit a 15 footer or a lay up. He don't even want to shoot a lay up for fear of being fouled!!  Deadly from mid range, please tell me you're trying to be funny!!

Thirdly,

Rondo this season

You're the one who brought Rays name up not me, are you trying to be stupid or are you really stupid?  Would you consider a free throw to be mid range?

Anyone who thinks Rondo is a Deadly mid range shooter, needs to be mocked!!

Sorry, i didn't know you were mentally challenged!!  You better have them help you back to your room!!  Don't forget your meds!! 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from blueprint555. Show blueprint555's posts

He has not worked on his shooting in 7 years? you my friend is the joke. Rondo has conssitenly knocked down 15 footers this season.

We beat NY without rondo yes i agree . Right now we have no back up and Rondo is our best player like it or not.