What Phil Jackson is Doing Now

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Re: What Phil Jackson is Doing Now

HAHAHAHAHA

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to What Phil Jackson is Doing Now:
    [QUOTE]Singing. And now the end is near And so I face the final curtain My friend I'll say it clear I'll state my case of which I'm certain I've lived a life that's full I traveled each and every highway And more, much more than this I did it my way Regrets I've had a few But then again too few to mention I did what I had to do And saw it through without exemption I planned each charted course Each careful step along the byway And more, much more than this I did it my way Yes there were times I'm sure you knew When I bit off more than I could chew [From: http://www.elyrics.net/read/f/frank-sinatra-lyrics/my-way-lyrics.html ] But through it all when there was doubt I ate it up and spit it out, I faced it all And I stood tall and did it my way I've loved, I've laughed and cried I've had my fill, my share of losing And now as tears subside I find it all so amusing
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Great post. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MinnesotaCelticsFan. Show MinnesotaCelticsFan's posts

P34, you are older than I expected.

Phill will retire to write another book.

"Why Kobe was not as good as Michael"

His second book will be: "I could have won 18 rings, if Kobe was not a Laker"

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Probably calling Pat Riley, and begging to let him coach the Heat next year!!!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

Phill likes a good situation, he will look at the Heat where his great coaching skills will require him to sit and watch the new big three.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

He's gone fishin'.  I saw it last night on nba tv.