What seed?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

What seed?

We will have to win out AND get Chicago to drop a game (@ NY/@ Orlando the toughest) to get the 1 seed.

We can go 5-1 with a win vs. the Heat and get the 2 seed by tying them. We can go 5-1 with an L to ANYONE and as long as Heat finish 4-1 we'd get the 2 seed.

If we drop 2 more games that is likely it for a top 2 for us. MAYBE we can lose 2 games, but still beat the Heat, and they lose at Atlanta and we get the 2 seed. MAYBE.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Re: What seed?

We really needed to have won two of those 4 awful losses in the past 10 days. I mean, just a lil more juice, a few less rim outs and some fair officiating and we take down both ATL and Indy.

The Grizz played our best 5 guys to a draw last 8 mins of the 4th quarter, I give them credit. But the Bobcats loss, after being up 13, that was a huge blow.

2-2 in those 4 and we are tied with the Bulls looking at a winner take all Thursday. Ugh.

Now the 2 seed would be a GIFT

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

I can live w/o the 1 seed b/c I think the Magic (and even the Hawks) are just as scary as the Heat. Even with the 8 seed being a quick sweep and the 7 seed likely snagging a home game 3 or 4, bowing out in 5.

Besides Perk's injury/contract issues Danny made the trade b/c in Feb it looked like the Heat were going to be the 1 seed and he was more worried about 1st the Bulls and how to play them in rd 2, and later the Heat w/ homecourt. Now we have the scenario Danny imagined, only with a Heat-Bulls swap. Gotta get by those 2 clubs before you worry about Pau/Bynum.

Gotta get that 2 seed b/c I'd be 85% sure we take Miami in rd 2 with homecourt but only 55% sure w/o it.

The 3 seed... please PLEASE no.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainAmericaErrol. Show CaptainAmericaErrol's posts

I LIKE THE 3 SEED WE GET PHILLY, MIAMI GETS NEW YORK, MIAMI LOOSE AND WE GET HC AND WE BEAT NY...GENIUS

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

I'd like Philly only if Miami actually loses to NY.

I'd see us pretty easily betaing the Knicks in 5-6.

I can see us needing 7 to beat the sixers... we went just 3-2 on them this year, they are the type of young atheltic team that bothers us... and they play defense and are well coached.

If we have a healthy trio of O'Neal brothers and Kristic maybe we take Philly down in 5.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

It really doesn't matter, I don't think.  The 7 and 8 seeds are going to reasonable facsimiles of each other.  If Boston gets the two seed or the three seed, they're going to move on to the next round. 

Here's hoping that, like last season, they begin to click as the playoffs start.