What Stevens Sees In Player Stats, so far

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Re: What Stevens Sees In Player Stats, so far

In response to puddinpuddin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Eldunker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Its too bad, because you could be a valued contributor on here, but for some reason you insist on continuing to bait others and act like a immature jerk.  You're back on ignore, there Mr Popular.  lol lol lol

[/QUOTE]

Eldunker.. your error was in starting an excellent  thread and then allowing a jealous fungus to get under your skin. He's been trying to break you for months... and finally succeeded.

IGNORE means just that.

Pud

[/QUOTE]

Pud.  He didn't get under my skin at all.  I took him off ignore briefly to see him pathetically stalk MPloyee who is also exposing his ugly immaturity.  and laughed when I saw his ignorant response to my post and just wanted to expose him for what he is to the whole board, again. Rest assured I have no interest in what that pathetic social adobian says.  He went right back on ignore with the Laker trolls, where he will remain... unless I feel like making him look like an idiot yet again.  

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from gman101019. Show gman101019's posts

As they say numbers dont lie. But PER doesnt factor in DEFENSE at all, so that really hurts ab's assesment.  AB will never be a top scorer but he sure can stop them. That has tremendous value, see tony allen. I believe his shooting #s are really down becuz he has been forced to take a lot of contested deep 2's , once rondo comes back youll see some more cutting baskets and open jumpers from drive and kicks which should help ab shooting %.

As for lee , he is finally playing the like player hes been most of his career. He is shooting it great and playing well defensivley. As well as hes playing I still think hes being showcased, simply becuz of his age, I think any player in their late 20s is possible trade bait on this team. 

This goes for jgreen as well, who is playing the like the player hes been most of his career, a 14 ppg scorer, a guy who can get you 20 points  or 7 points on any given night. Only thing consistent about jgreen is his inconsitency.  The things that really gets me angry about green is like his last 2 games when he goes  0-6 in MN and VERY NEXT GAME 2-7.    I dont care about the % but y is he only taking 6 or 7 shots? You figure after a horrible 0-6 game in MN where he even said he played like sht that hed come out aggrresive and he only take 7 shots? That right there is jgreens problem in a nutshell. He should have a goal every game to take 15 shots. PERIOD. No matter make or miss, just get the shots up. Id like to see how many points kobe, lebron,durant etc can score on 7 shots attempts.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

+1  All good points.