What up dawg? PP shooting 62% from the foul line in the 4th!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from darkman20. Show darkman20's posts

Re: What up dawg? PP shooting 62% from the foul line in the 4th!

Celtics are still relying on Pierce as the go-to-guy to much.  Let's face it, at this stage in his career, he's no longer an elite player, sadly that's the real Truth.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to darkman20's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Celtics are still relying on Pierce as the go-to-guy to much.  Let's face it, at this stage in his career, he's no longer an elite player, sadly that's the real Truth.

[/QUOTE]

I agree with your statement here.  He is the best scorer but a now terrible ball handler and even careless player when tired. His decisions lost the game.  I am wondering what Jason Terry thinks getting seven shots and none in crunch time.  On the mavs he was allowed to take over games with Dirk Nowitski and Pierce is more of a ball hog than ever. Terry could have won that game if PP had deferred. Pierce might have even found himself open if he had given it up.  Paul in the last two games has gone to the basket and missed conversions over and over.  He is a go to guy who looks like a ball hog right now.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to concord27's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to darkman20's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I agree with your statement here.  He is the best scorer but a now terrible ball handler and even careless player when tired. His decisions lost the game.  I am wondering what Jason Terry thinks getting seven shots and none in crunch time.  On the mavs he was allowed to take over games with Dirk Nowitski and Pierce is more of a ball hog than ever. Terry could have won that game if PP had deferred. Pierce might have even found himself open if he had given it up.  Paul in the last two games has gone to the basket and missed conversions over and over.  He is a go to guy who looks like a ball hog right now.

[/QUOTE]

Assume much?

Do you know what happens when you assume things? It typically leads to you making an @$$ out of you and me.

A$$ + U + ME = Assume

Get it?

Have a very blessed day!

[/QUOTE]

What a pathetic little life you have.  

8. This post has been removed.