What!!!!!!!! was Kobe from the field last night?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

What!!!!!!!! was Kobe from the field last night?

Kobe has a disturbingly bad game last night.  I guess that hand is bothering him.  Who knew Bynum was their best player. 

Mike Brown I am sure will talk to Kobe about his brick throwing and get him under control.  Kobe as we know has always been a team first guy.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Re: What!!!!!!!! was Kobe from the field last night?

hahaha

what was he from the field?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Six for twenty eight.

And I believe his previous game against Denver the night before was just a little better.

The sun is setting on this ball hog.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtrax. Show mtrax's posts

Yes, the sun is setting on Kobe.
    He is one of two players in the NBA that is averaging 24ppg, 6 apg and 6 rpg.
    Maybe Luke Walton should start over him.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

With a shooting percentage of what?  Twenty five per cent.  He is the go to guy that is stinking it up.  The stats you bring up our evidence of his selfishness and narcississtic game.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: What!!!!!!!! was Kobe from the field last night?:
    [QUOTE]You can't look up his shooting percentage? 25%? LOL. Try 40%. You clowns say nothing about Kobe until he has a terrible shooting night. Very immature.
    Posted by mtrax[/QUOTE]

Wrong, as usual.  Against Den he went 6-18, THEN 6-28.  He kept chucking it up all night long, and his shots were all long.  That means he's overcompensating for the wrist, which is clearly the issue.  No, I'd say we rag on koME all the time!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtrax. Show mtrax's posts

I am not a Lakers/Kobe fan but your mocking him makes me come to his defense.

He had a good start to the season but shot poorly the last two games.
    He was 1 assist shy of a triple double two nights ago.

I guess he got washed up in 1 day.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Not a Laker fan

Not a Celtic fan (So what is the point of being here?)

An inability to digest the human language enough to understand that nobody here feels it likely that the Celts can trade for Cousins

Reads "Best offer 2-3 draft picks, Avery, Johnson and Moore" but types "Cousins isn't coming here for Avery"

a troll

a poster who has lost every argument and looked an unintelligent fool in the process

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]I am not a Lakers/Kobe fan but your mocking him makes me come to his defense. He had a good start to the season but shot poorly the last two games. He was 1 assist shy of a triple double two nights ago. I guess he got washed up in 1 day.
    Posted by mtrax[/QUOTE]

Let me help you expand on KOME..   He has shot 50% during one game this year.  Shooting a TON  and is now a card carrying member or the BAA.  Bricklayers Associatioin of America.  Shooting 20% from 3 pt land and putting up a lot of them.  Lets not forget the high amount of turnovers.  Yep top player in the league.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]You can't look up his shooting percentage? 25%? LOL. Try 40%. You clowns say nothing about Kobe until he has a terrible shooting night. Very immature.
    Posted by mtrax[/QUOTE]

Kenyon Dooling is shooting 41%
    Rondo, who we all say can't shoot, 56%
    And you are bragging about 40%?

11. This post has been removed.