What would you do with Pick #25?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

Re: What would you do with Pick #25?

In Response to Re: What would you do with Pick #25?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: What would you do with Pick #25? : You are saying we are trading for Bynum? 
    Posted by jtkl[/QUOTE]

Ha! Thats a good one. There are rumors that Danny is high on Reggie Jackson. 6'3' PG, with 7 foot wingspan. Here is an interesting article on the draft for the Celtics.

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/2011-nba-mock-draft-boston-celtics

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

move up to get  that faried kid...second coming of Rodman..thats the kind of intensity, toughness we lost with tony allen....

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from deanocelt. Show deanocelt's posts

I have not seen Justin Harper (Richmond) play, but I have analyzed his stats and watched an interview with him on one of the draft websites. I would definitely consider using my pick on him. He appears to be high character guy, has consistently improved in almost every statistical category during his four years of college, and looks extremely athletic. The negative is he looks to be somewhat of a combo small forward/power forward, which we have struggled with over the years (he has adequate height for power forward but does not have the bulk to be a banger). At 25, however, he may be the best value. Check him out.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

In Response to Re: What would you do with Pick #25?:
    [QUOTE]I would package with a current player to move up or a vet player. Doc isn't playing a rookie next year.   You are 99.99% right!!!!! 
    Posted by BiasLewis[/QUOTE]

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

People that talk about Glen's rebounding forget that we shot a good percentage this year and that the years of experience and knowledge of our offense and defense that Glen has can not be learned quickly by a rookie.  I don't mind getting rid of Davis but to act like we can replace him with the 25 pick or a short amount of money is not reaasonable. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

also that he had a lot of charges and was considered to be a top 6th man and brought some toughness, and his knowledge of our systems learned over years, yea we can compare stats from another team and it fit right in , right.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

i'd roll it up and smoke it.  this draft is decimated.  unless you find a hunk of euro that nobody knows about, and we all know dannay's history of being crafty with int'l players

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from renecito713. Show renecito713's posts

I don't see why Doc wouldn't play a rookie next year. Rookies aren't always unworthy. I don't see him riding our starters too much in the regular season. They get burnt out. I would bet he plays the younger guys a lot more. I don't think they'll make as hard of a push for the championship next year. It's going to be experimental and retooling. 

I can definately see rookies getting playing time, providing we get some decent ones. Bradley will probably get more playing time too. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsGENIUS. Show bruinsGENIUS's posts

its obvious..you trade the pick at the draft for a top 5 pick next year