What would you prefer

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Re: What would you prefer

Why bait the trolls, the LA fans are obviously ignorant, childish and absolute losers with small pathetic lives...

If you noticed I refuse to respond to a thing they say, I pretend the ignore button is still there b/c the trolls are not worth the time to type responses to. I suggest everyone else follow that advice until those classless babies have nobody to talk to or BDC does its job (which will apparently never happen).

17 to 16 is all that matters, the LA trolls know this, they know they remain #2

I don't believe LA will have the chemistry, youth, bench or coaching smarts to win a title this year and tie Boston, but there is hardly any point in slinging mud like idiot teens until a serious chunk of the season is underway

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

of course

and any idiot would want our bench over LA's, Rondo over Nash and Pierce over Artest

But they'd also want Dwight over KG, Gasol over Bass and Kobe over Lee

so around and around you'll go in a circle

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

You mean like these experts that had the Fakers #1 until 5 game loosing streak going into the play offs..These experts had Chicago and Spurs as the favorites going into the play offs

http://unassistedsports.com/2010-2011-nba-power-rankings/ 

they picked Dallas to choke, but that team won it all..(sweeping a certain team along the way)....so much for the experts..they also picked Orlando and Boston fighting for the finals...

Are your "experts" any better qualified..

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.