What's the deal with post-game Lebron/Wade show

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

What's the deal with post-game Lebron/Wade show

It just strikes me as being funny. These 2 never appear at post game press conference apart. It is like ying and yang. One can't answer without the other present. I just thought it has been a bit odd. And the reporters were relentless on the celebration questions. Their arrogance bit them in the a_s last night.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Re: What's the deal with post-game Lebron/Wade show

After that wade three, i thought it was over too...but never underestimate the heart of a Euro....especially one that has been maligned as much as Dirk..Justice was served...I would loved to have seen Stern's face..

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

".I would loved to have seen Stern's face

Ugh. More of this junk? 

You think Stern wants the Mavs to get swept? 

Stern wants a seven game series!

It's about ratings and advertising, hello. 

Loved hearing Lebron and Wade get those showboat questions.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

I really didnt think the "celebration" was such a big deal. If anything, Wade raising his hands standing in front of the Mavs bench for a moment seemed like he was saying by his action "thats it, its over"

Lebron playing punching bag on Wade was nothing... pumped up and excited for the big shot.

Media likes to over dramatize everything. Im very happy the Mavs won and Lebron gagged with his hero 3-ball shots.. but I didnt think much of what the media couldnt wait to talk about.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

In Response to Re: What's the deal with post-game Lebron/Wade show:
    [QUOTE]" .I would loved to have seen Stern's face Ugh. More of this junk?  You think Stern wants the Mavs to get swept?  Stern wants a seven game series! It's about ratings and advertising, hello.  Loved hearing Lebron and Wade get those showboat questions.
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker[/QUOTE]

I know that Stern wants a 7 game series..but lets face it, the marketing angle for the heat would be much higher than if the Mavs win it...$$$$$

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

I love it when it's the Celtic's celebrating! I hate to see the big HGH heads of Dwade, and the Queen doing their little routine!!

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from truth-torpedo34. Show truth-torpedo34's posts

Maybe their celebrations wouldn't be so magnified if they didn't hold a kiss concert proclaiming their dominance over the world.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What's the deal with post-game Lebron/Wade show : Did they celebrate after every play, every series win, every made bucket, I don't think so....just saying
    Posted by antiqueman1[/QUOTE]

I agree with you on this. Its one reason I despise Bosh as a player...He may be getting his head handed to him in a game but then he gets a rebound dunk and goes into his Kong Kong scream likes hes the greatest thing on the planet.

Lebron does it alot too but not like he did when he was with the Cavs... all those pretend snap shots, bowling and celebrations all the time only to get knocked out of the playoffs when it counted. Lebron has built alot of animosity towards hiom for his assinine actions in Cleveland..

I just didnt think Lebron did anything extraordinary after the 3pointer by Wade..

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

[QUOTE]Maybe their celebrations wouldn't be so magnified if they didn't hold a kiss concert proclaiming their dominance over the world.
    Posted by truth-torpedo34[/QUOTE]

You said it!

You'd have to figure Lebron is an egomaniac or ignorant to keep putting on the ego show after his days in Cleve.... when he celebrated everything he did and watched others teams win titles w/o CAVS on their jersey.

Most every dunk he has a demo or at least a stare into the audience as if to say ..' did you see me, arent I great'

Bosh is another dick... King Kong screams after every uncontested dunk  like he just dunked on Shaq while Bynum was hanging on his back..  what egos and need for attention (as if they dont already get plenty) these guys have

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]Maybe their celebrations wouldn't be so magnified if they didn't hold a kiss concert proclaiming their dominance over the world.
    Posted by truth-torpedo34[/QUOTE]

Agree that introduction at the beginning of the season was excessive.  I don't believe that this has never been done before.  In the future, you won't see an introduction by another team similar to the one that Miami had at the beginning of the season. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What's the deal with post-game Lebron/Wade show : You said it! You'd have to figure Lebron is an egomaniac or ignorant to keep putting on the ego show after his days in Cleve.... when he celebrated everything he did and watched others teams win titles w/o CAVS on their jersey. Most every dunk he has a demo or at least a stare into the audience as if to say ..' did you see me, arent I great' Bosh is another dick... King Kong screams after every uncontested dunk  like he just dunked on Shaq while Bynum was hanging on his back..  what egos and need for attention (as if they dont already get plenty) these guys have
    Posted by Karllost[/QUOTE]
    You are right. I wonder if all of the disrespect for the game that Lebron James has shown throughout the years and as you mentioned the way they introduced themselves as if they were on a Victoria's Secret runway as well as Bosh's King Kong stairs,  is the reason why so many people are laughing at them now for celebrating before an NBA Finals game was even over only to lose. Obviously, it wasn't just that they lost but how they lost, with a thud heard 'round the world. It almost seems like basketball purists are fed up with the lack of class that we have seen from the likes of the Lakers (Lamar Odom, Andrew Bynum), the Lebron Cavaliers, and this year's Miami Heat.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Rico,
    Since you don't like KG and Pierce very much who on the Celtics who do you like? I am expecting something good so please don't disappoint. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from stiorevo. Show stiorevo's posts

How can you compare Wade posting a Michael Jordan last shot in front of the Mavericks bench to Big Baby coming back to the bench and Nate coming up to him.  I see it different.  Arrogance v.s. joy.  Just saying...

19. This post has been removed.