When will forum'ers listen to me?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from docc. Show docc's posts

When will forum'ers listen to me?

I've told you since the beginning of the season that JG is no player.   Ramsey, John-John, Larry, Reggie, The Trueth.   Jeff Green!!   I didn't and still don't think so (lol).  

But, most of you want to get on JG.   The real culprit is DA!   He's the one who doesn't know how to build a team (question of how many players of the early Boston3 era the DA actually obtained).   I think the real DA is the 18 losses in a row DA.
        Think about how he has screwed up over the past few yrs.   Giddens instead of D Jordan or Chalmers.   If got DJ and kept KP, not all-stars, but a lot of teams wouldn't want to confront that line-up.   Instead, once KG leaves the game, the Cs don't have any bigs.   Guys who try to be tough.   Instead the Cs have soft JG.   3 players for Nate Robinson!!   Telfair!!...instead of Foye/Roy/Gay.   What was he thinking of!!!   Besides not knowing what he's doing.
       DA thought he had a formula of getting old players.   He's never realized the difference of experienced vs over the hill.   Cs best player was PP.    Now their best player isn't all-star caliber anymore, but still DA gets older players to play w/ PP.   And, JG stinks.   Cortney Lee?   Everything DA touches turns to coal.  
       DA isn't the one to rebuild the Cs again.   He'll save everone the long term agony if he just resigns.   Kevin McHale isn't walking thru the door as a GM to hand DA an all-star.   Instead there will be more JG, Lee.   No young center.   No tough guys.   No backup pg.
       I've never believed in the DA hype!!   The current Cs are a mess.   All they have is a pg.   And I aint getting on PP or KG.   All players get older.   It's up to the GM to anticipate it and get complimentary players.   DA just tried to milk the older player game... now what DA?

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

Re: When will forum'ers listen to me?

In response to docc's comment:
    [QUOTE]

DA thought he had a formula of getting old players.   He's never realized the difference of experienced vs over the hill.   Cs best player was PP.    Now their best player isn't all-star caliber anymore, but still DA gets older players to play w/ PP.   And, JG stinks.   Cortney Lee?   Everything DA touches turns to coal.     

[/QUOTE]

it is what it is- when you have a coal miner of a coach, who could not coach a good performance out of a pole dancer with a fist full of hundred dollar bills, the chips fall where they do- like right about now.

to succeed with "old" is very elusive- you HAVE to get the MOST out of your young's.  jeff green is softer than fresh hot baby crap, but NOT THIS SOFT.  courtney lee is middling but NOT THIS HORRIBLE.  bass is the WRONG MAN for this team, but NOT THIS BAD.

you don't get everything turning to coal like this unless the conducter of the orchestra is hurling coal dust over everything

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from docc. Show docc's posts

OK Kirk6.   So you like your DA.   What is his job?   Obtaining talent.   Who should we compare?   Take the Spurs and we'll exclude Timmy cause he's old school and PP is old school who DA didn't draft.   Ginobli, Parker, Leonard, Mills, Neal, Splitter, Joseph, Blair.   Cs: RR, Bradley (who has played 1/2 of 2 1/2yrs ).   Sullinger who as of now isn't making the Cs better.  What is the role of the GM?   Aquire talent.   Who is DA obtaining.   I told we all that JG stunk.   I didn't need 1/2 yr to figure it out.   He stunk for OKC.   They knew it was robbery JG for KP and the Spurs knew that.   An aorta transplant wasn't gonna change him being soft.   Who do you think he is the 'scarecrow'?   An aorta will make him a better player?So you keep your love of DA.   Cs will sink lower and lower.   Who is the alternative?   It's the owners job to know that.   You buy a team for ? 500mil, then you should make a list of talent for different positions, just like any other business.   But, to go back:   no bigs, no concept of what DA is doing (if you can figure it out, then let me know), no young shooters or rebounders.  Spurs don't have all they want, but drafting close to the Cs, they are miles ahead

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from docc. Show docc's posts

JG for KP from OKC

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to docc's comment:
    [QUOTE]

JG for KP from OKC

[/QUOTE]

They match

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Number6Fan. Show Number6Fan's posts

Ah, for the good old days of Chris Wallace and Jimmy Rodgers.  :-)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from docc. Show docc's posts

Yes #6.   Before KG we were longing and KG ain't gonna be around too long.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from docc. Show docc's posts

And, how do you like JG's west coast stats against Clips, GS, and Sac:  10/37 shooting,      14 boards (9 boards in 20pt blowout by GS), and 7 turnovers.   Many more negative stats, but this is enough to get my point.   You better recognize when I tell you.   DA doesn't know how to judge talent!!