2. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Re: Whenever I see Joey Crawford......

Oh come on.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Joey Crawford was not the reason the C's lost. As much as I'd like to, I can't blame -17 rebounding and on Joey Crawford.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to Kirk6's comment:

In response to snakeoil123's comment:

Oh come on.

Start paying more attention.

It happens almost every single time.

Stop making excuses.

Man up.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

Joey has helped us too.  Joey is who the nba uses to fix a game.  steam nba needed win. Well get a makeup game.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to TommyRules' comment:

On Oct. 3, 1998, Crawford was sentenced to six months of home confinement - the lightest he could receive under federal sentencing guidelines - after pleading guilty to having not reported $35,575 in taxable income in 1993. The money was generated when Crawford downgraded first-class airline tickets provided by the NBA, traveled coach, and pocketed the savings.

In 1991 and 1992, respectively, Crawford failed to report ticket reimbursements of $21,376 and $25,536. Although he was not charged with hiding income in those years, he agreed to pay the government his entire tax debt for the three-year period, totaling $108,491.55 in back taxes and penalties.

This has a lot to do with why Boston lost tonight...

What year did your brain go into a coma?

When did your brain go into a demented state and decide to dedicate your life to being a pathetic troll under multiple identities for years?   You are seriously ill you know.   One sad lonely powerless guy.  Man as you said you rule this board.  I feel so sorry for you.  I do.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

I've been hesitant to bring this up. But if you look at the Zapruder Film, at frames 223-235, you can see Joey Crawford and Tim Donaghy by the white fence on the Grassy Knoll. Crawford is clearly wearing a Hornets cap. And need I remind all of you about the New Orleans connection to the assassination?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to LloydDobler's comment:

I've been hesitant to bring this up. But if you look at the Zapruder Film, at frames 223-235, you can see Joey Crawford and Tim Donaghy by the white fence on the Grassy Knoll. Crawford is clearly wearing a Hornets cap. And need I remind all of you about the New Orleans connection to the assassination?

Joey also claims to know where Jimmy Hoffa is buried.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from chetgnat. Show chetgnat's posts

Joey's not the Crawford I'm most worried about.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Joey Crawford is the biggest p o s ref in the nba...period

Hes the guy leading the all time list with phantom calls... I dont agree this ref cost us last nights game but he has influenced many others, including Celtic games.

I do agree with Kirk that anytime Crawford is a ref of a Celtic game, I cringe too...  and I certainly believe this bald headed, Mr Magoo clone has had a hand in purposely influencing games or targeting players in the past

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

i agree with KIRK this time --- I cringed everytime crawfish gets the ball. He will shoot in any which way, even if his body twisting like a contortionist -- You complained how Rondo held the ball like a wino holding a bottle of whiskey? - crawford is the secret weapon of the opponent - Celtics will likely to lose in the game when crawfish start being a crocodile.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolfamily66. Show coolfamily66's posts

In response to concord27's comment:

On Oct. 3, 1998, Crawford was sentenced to six months of home confinement - the lightest he could receive under federal sentencing guidelines - after pleading guilty to having not reported $35,575 in taxable income in 1993. The money was generated when Crawford downgraded first-class airline tickets provided by the NBA, traveled coach, and pocketed the savings.

In 1991 and 1992, respectively, Crawford failed to report ticket reimbursements of $21,376 and $25,536. Although he was not charged with hiding income in those years, he agreed to pay the government his entire tax debt for the three-year period, totaling $108,491.55 in back taxes and penalties.

This has a lot to do with why Boston lost tonight...

What year did your brain go into a coma?

When did your brain go into a demented state and decide to dedicate your life to being a pathetic troll under multiple identities for years?   You are seriously ill you know.   One sad lonely powerless guy.  Man as you said you rule this board.  I feel so sorry for you.  I do.

Hello, my name is TommyRules. 

Of course I rule this forum. 

And of course here you are agin trying to stir thing up! What happened to you as a child that makes you have to demean everyone and talk down to everyone? You are here only to point out when we lose, and to talk sh%t to us when we give what we think happened in the current game. If you dont like what we real Celtic fans say, go away!! LMFAO The only thing you rule is the playground at your school! Lol! So Tammy Boy, go home to your Raping Fakers! I must say that your low IQ ramblings are beginning to become pretty funny though!!

25. This post has been removed.