Where are the techs for LeBron & Wade?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

Re: Where are the techs for LeBron & Wade?

When Duane Wade went flying through the air and nailed Jason Kidd trying to shoot a 3pt. shot from the corner, how could that not be a flagrant foul?  It was reckless disregard for another player's health.  Just like dragging Rondo down to the floor and unintentionally or intentionally dislocating his elbow was also reckless.  I say Wade is currently, 1/2 a dirty player. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LakerT. Show LakerT's posts

In Response to Re: Where are the techs for LeBron & Wade?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Where are the techs for LeBron & Wade? : Chest to chest, as he was in the air - just my opinion, but they swallowed the whistle.  Not saying they don't or they shouldn't.  Just thought it was a lot of contact on a guy taking a fade-away jumper!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

Chest to chest?  Laughabale!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LakerT. Show LakerT's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Where are the techs for LeBron & Wade? : Have a clip of 2 seconds before that.? Dirk is on the way DOWN there, Tayshawn!! Haslem bumped him on the way UP, like I said.  And he was fouled last night on the game-winning layup as well - worse!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

On the way DOWN?  bumped on the way UP?

Whatever you say.

Pictures don't lie.

Laughing

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from truth-torpedo34. Show truth-torpedo34's posts

And tayshawn is back under the guise of LakerT

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LakerT. Show LakerT's posts

dirk went straight up? When does dirk ever go straight up? Maybe you can supply us with some proof like I have done. I will be waiting. Tongue out

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

dirk went straight up? When does dirk ever go straight up? Maybe you can supply us with some proof like I have done. I will be waiting.
    -----------------------
    He went straight up against the Lakers for 4 games. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LakerT. Show LakerT's posts

[QUOTE]dirk went straight up? When does dirk ever go straight up? Maybe you can supply us with some proof like I have done. I will be waiting. ----------------------- He went straight up against the Lakers for 4 games. 
    Posted by jtkl[/QUOTE]

This coming from a guy that didnt know that Mike Brown had coached in the 2007 Finals.

You have no credibility. Tongue out

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

There is so much fouling going on at the end of games, it becomes back alley hockey in tennis shoes.  I think that is why the refs let them play.  I don't know if it could be stopped.  Right around the basket becomes Clobber City.  I don't like any of it.  I'm not looking for perfection.  Just a little Sportsmanship.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

Lebron gets to throw the elbows around quite liberally after whistles. Wade follows the refs the length of the court and zip.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gasthoerer. Show Gasthoerer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Where are the techs for LeBron & Wade? : So enlighten us, if Dirk is not clutch, who in the league is clutch?
    Posted by Gasthoerer[/QUOTE]

Still waitin' Jimmy...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from stiorevo. Show stiorevo's posts

Cheapshot Wade and LeBaby will never get a T.  It is obvious that the league wants to extend this series to 7 and I will be very surprised if the NBA does not give the title to Miami.  I really hope Dirk gets a championship.  He deserves it and unlike Cheapshot and LeBaby he respects the game!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from truth-torpedo34. Show truth-torpedo34's posts

Notice that there isn't a heat fan posting today. Disappearing like their boy lebron in the clutch.