Where is Faverani?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from FLACFAN. Show FLACFAN's posts

Where is Faverani?

Has anyone heard anything about him?  Why was he back in Boston for an MRI?  What were the results?  Where is he now?

My guess is Ainge is keeping him under wraps for the rest of the season.  I believe Ainge has BIG plans for him next year as the starting center.  Even if we land Emblid he won't start next year.  Between Fav and Hump I think we have our centers for next season.

My preference for the starting 5 next year would be Fav at C, Sully at F with Bass and Rondo and Green in the back court.  The 2nd unit would be Hump C, Oly and Wallace in the Front court with AB and Bayless in the back court.

Get rid of Pressey, Bogans and Anthony and work in the 14 draftees.

There will be no tanking in 14-15.  We can make the playoffs and then tweek the team with years of draft picks.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

Re: Where is Faverani?

All I have heard is that he has a knee injury and will be available when the Celtics get back home.

I don't think there are big plans for him. He could be a solid rotation big, nothing more.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

Re: Where is Faverani?

In response to 37stories' comment:
    [QUOTE]

All I have heard is that he has a knee injury and will be available when the Celtics get back home.

I don't think there are big plans for him. He could be a solid rotation big, nothing more.

[/QUOTE]

Agreed...he shuld stay in the D League...he needs more experience playing against guys much better than in the league we signed him from...he's not ready for meaningful minutes in the NBA on a nightly basis...for him to sit for 35+ minutes a game will hurt his development given where he's at in his NBA ready stage.