Where is RUWORTHY?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Where is RUWORTHY?

I miss her posts.  She was insightful and not a troll. Very knowledgeable as well.  Hope she if fine.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

Re: Where is RUWORTHY?

I just sent her a message via Facebook....she is one of the most intelligent and classy posters I've ever seen...and a darn nice person as well..!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: Where is RUWORTHY?:
    [QUOTE]I just sent her a message via Facebook....she is one of the most intelligent and classy posters I've ever seen...and a darn nice person as well..!!!
    Posted by Duke4[/QUOTE]

For of minute I thought you was talking about me Duke. LOL

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

[QUOTE]Agreed, she is a far better and more realistic poster than Majic or Flobus, or  Gina (mtrax), or our new one NBA logo (tayshawn)!! Come on back RUWorthy!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]
    So says the laughingstock of Celtics fans.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Where is RUWORTHY? : So says the laughingstock of Celtics fans.
    Posted by FlobusMcNugget[/QUOTE]

You need to speak for yourself there buddy!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Where is RUWORTHY? : You need to speak for yourself there buddy!
    Posted by CelticFanLA[/QUOTE]
    Maybe you're into his brand of infantile, illogical, hypocritical attack posts. But I suspect most aren't.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Where's Hedley Lamar?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

She is a laker fan.  I wish her well though.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Maybe she got a Laker boyfriend who put his foot down about her making intelligent comments about basketball and the Celtics :-)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lakerstroll. Show Lakerstroll's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Where is RUWORTHY? : Maybe you're into his brand of infantile, illogical, hypocritical attack posts. But I suspect most aren't.
    Posted by FlobusMcNugget[/QUOTE]
    I agree 100% with your assessment of Road-Russt.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lakerstroll. Show Lakerstroll's posts

[QUOTE]Where's Hedley Lamar?
    Posted by breaktime[/QUOTE]
    He's the same as Red-Russ.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Where is RUWORTHY?:
    [QUOTE] I miss her posts.  She was insightful and not a troll. Very knowledgeable as well.  Hope she if fine.
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE]

Agreed!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

Hi guys!

Been busy with uni exams and work. And a holiday :). But yeah, pretty much have been insanely busy lately. Have some reading to catch up on here.

Nothing to do a boyfriend who is a Lakers supporter (LOL).

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

welcome back my friend.....it's a good day for all of us on this forum!! ..  ...as the saying goes...."never has one been so missed by so many"... ...the "boys" have sure missed you...!  ...now, about that Laker win in our building...I'm still getting over it...!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

Was an impressive win in a very hard fought game. Happy to see it. Certainly took it's toll on both teams though with loses that were not surprising given how this season has been structured. Became ambush games with the Knicks and Raptors. Will happen a lot this season.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

[QUOTE]Was an impressive win in a very hard fought game. Happy to see it. Certainly took it's toll on both teams though with loses that were not surprising given how this season has been structured. Became ambush games with the Knicks and Raptors. Will happen a lot this season.
    Posted by RUWorthy[/QUOTE]

Insightful....not!

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Where is RUWORTHY? : Insightful....not!
    Posted by Elven 32[/QUOTE]

Jealous??

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

[QUOTE]Was an impressive win in a very hard fought game. Happy to see it. Certainly took it's toll on both teams though with loses that were not surprising given how this season has been structured. Became ambush games with the Knicks and Raptors. Will happen a lot this season.
    Welcome back.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from CAPITALIST_AVENGER. Show CAPITALIST_AVENGER's posts

WHAT EVER HAPPENED T O MS. LITHIUM?