Where is the Chemistry now?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Where is the Chemistry now?

Like it or not, blame it on what you want but I don't see any chemistry on this team right now.  Our offensive is horrible.  Our defense isn't much better.  Not sure Shaq is going to cure what ails us either.  We pretty much dispatched half our team at the trading deadline.  Not sure that was a good idea even if some of them weren't playing a lot.  I am sick of watching Rondo dribble the clock for 12 seconds waiting on Ray to come around a pick, then if Ray isn't hitting or he is not open we usually end up wit Paul trying to beat the shot clock.  Nearly every possesion Paul is sitting in the corner like Gerald Green used to do.  Thats not the way to use your best scorer.  We need Paul and Ray  to be getting the most shots on this team so they can get their rythm. Ray got 6 shots tonight and Paul ten. It has been flip flopping with those two lately on shots and thats not good.  I am beginning to think I like Ray coming off the bench looking to score all the time, Paul doing the same thing at the start of the game. 
    Just needed to unloade

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenSlime. Show GreenSlime's posts

Re: Where is the Chemistry now?

I totally agree with you. It's like sex. If you using a certain technique and it works, why change it? You're only going to mess with the chemistry.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Re: Where is the Chemistry now?

In Response to Re: Where is the Chemistry now?:
    [QUOTE]Part of it is in OKC.
    Posted by RicoCeltic[/QUOTE]

A very big part that no one wants to admit to.