Where Will Dirk Rank With The Top 25 Players Of The Last 20 Years If He Wins The Championship.....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DuncanOrange. Show DuncanOrange's posts

Where Will Dirk Rank With The Top 25 Players Of The Last 20 Years If He Wins The Championship.....

I'm only counting that players 1990-present, guys who made the majority of their careers during that time.   I would probably rank Dirk 6, slightly over Garnett, if he wins the championship, his size and shooting ability was a rare thing in this league.

1.  Jordan. 

2.  Shaq

3.  Hakeem  

4.  Kobe  

5.  Tim Duncan 

6.  Dirk Nirwinki

7.  Kevin Garnett

8. Karl Malone

9.  David Robinson 

10.  Scottie Pippen

11.  Dewayne Wade

13.  Lebron James

14.  Jason Kidd

15.  Dwight Howard

16.  Charles Barkley

17.  Paul Pierce

18.  John Stockton

19.  Ray Allen

20.  Patrick Ewing

21.  Steve Nash

22.  Allen Iverson 

23.  Gary Peyton

24.  Reggie Miller

25.  Chris Webber  

On the bubble but will be probably be there by the times their careers are over.  Derrick Rose, Kevin Duant, Darren Williams, Chris Paul, Blake Griffin, Carmelo Anthony, Amari Stodimier.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

Re: Where Will Dirk Rank With The Top 25 Players Of The Last 20 Years If He Wins The Championship.....

Dirk belongs on that list without question. He's a great offensive player and I'm not using the term great lightly. He's a very good defensive rebounder and an above passer for a 7 footer. His only weakness is his defense. If he were a good defender, he's be a top 10 on that list.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from anguskahn. Show anguskahn's posts

Re: Where Will Dirk Rank With The Top 25 Players Of The Last 20 Years If He Wins The Championship.....

I like Dirk a lot but there is no way he is above...
    Garnett
    Malone
    Robinson
    Stockton

And he probably isnt ahead of
    Pippen
    Barkley
    Ewing

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Dirk is most definitely top 10. In many ways, the most underrated player in the last 20 years. And definitely the most unique.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytf25. Show jaytf25's posts

Elgin Baylor never won a title and he and Larry Bird are still considered the two best small forwards of all time. Even if the Mavs didn't win the title, he's still a great player.