where's my cookie JABRONIS?.. WILCOX is buried..... its the ERA of the SHAV!

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: where's my cookie JABRONIS?.. WILCOX is buried..... its the ERA of the SHAV!

In response to BostonProSportsLover's comment:

OK OK, PERHAPSits a win win  deal as it was with hollins and steamer last year BRIEFLY. both shav and cox though are BETTER than both jolls and steam... i LOVEEEEE this team. sawx BLOWED out the jays and we blowed out the wiz.. great day to b a bawston citizen

Agree.  Great win by the Red Sox yesterday.  So far they have started the beginning of the season much better than the past few years.  Still early but they had an awful record the past two April's. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Re: where's my cookie JABRONIS?.. WILCOX is buried..... its the ERA of the SHAV!

Randolph is playing really well but in yesterdays game Wilcox played 20 minutes, Randolph played 15. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

no cookie dude - you didn't predict the ascendance of Shav until it was obvious.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

I predicted that one of the 3 Celtics young big men (Shav,Fab,DJ) would have to step up because Wilcox is a 20 minute guy at best.

No one else on the roster and it doesn't look like any vets will be bought out before the playoffs start.

I'm happy for Shav getting a chance, but it really makes me wonder about Fab Melo. What do you mean he's not ready ? 

And finally, let's not forget the Celtics tried to trade Wilcox for Jordan Crawford and Washington had to accept Collins because Wilcox exercised a clause in his contract to stay....

But it really does p*** me off that Fab Melo is not contributing at all as a rookie. 

Thanks for letting me share....