Where's Sheed?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tabuckiss. Show Tabuckiss's posts

Where's Sheed?

Any sightings in Bean Town?  Was he spotted at Rino's eating lobster ravioli with Big Baby? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

Re: Where's Sheed?

In Response to Where's Sheed?:
    [QUOTE]Any sightings in Bean Town?  Was he spotted at Rino's eating lobster ravioli with Big Baby? 
    Posted by Tabuckiss[/QUOTE]

on a couch with a bong and a lifetime supply of cheetos ring dings froot loops milk and his favorite soda

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

I bet Toine and him are hanging in the north end ... hmmmm

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tabuckiss. Show Tabuckiss's posts

I said Sheed...not your mama!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Many people tweeted WEEI radio about seeing Rasheed at a gym in Peabody and at Dunkin Donuts drive thru.  He must live in Peabody or somewhere close by. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

LOL.  Good one.

Sheed drove us all crazy during the regular season but then in the playoffs, he showed why they got him.  I don't think we'll see him this year but boy to I wish I was wrong about that.  I'd love to see him work his way into shape and give us that same low post D and offense he did in the playoffs (not the lazy guy we saw in the regular season).

Haven't heard a thing on this, however, and I am guessing that since there's no noise at all, he's out of the picture.   

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tabuckiss. Show Tabuckiss's posts

maybe he is reading this right now and out running up and down the snowbanks....Come on Sheed....tell me I'm right!  We love you and your swagger.....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

Toine is rockin the D L 16 pts 5 rb 3 ast a game. How wild would that be, now that Green has his #8. Hey a motivated Sheed for 20-25 games would be a help if he wanted/or can to play 15-20 minutes a night.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

come on guys. some of you love your green colored glasses way too much. sheed was awful all year. he turned his game up half an notch in the playoffs and some of you act like he turned the clock back 10 years. if it was up to some of you coaches, our starting 5 would be perk, sheed, powe, posey and anyone-but-rondo. lol

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: Where's Sheed?:
    [QUOTE]maybe he is reading this right now and out running up and down the snowbanks....Come on Sheed....tell me I'm right!  We love you and your swagger.....

I would imagine that it is still possible that he will fill one of our roster spots.  I am sure that he is not Danny's first choice, but maybe he will come back if Danny is unable to sign some of these other players that he has in mind. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from celtsfan4ever. Show celtsfan4ever's posts

Stephen A thinks sheed will probably return
    http://greenstreet.weei.com/sports/boston/basketball/celtics/2011/02/28/stephen-a-smith-on-dc-i-still-believe-that-rasheed-wallace-is-going-to-come-back/

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]I said Sheed...not your mama!

I wasn't responding to you ... so go tabuckiss yourself and watch for your nemesis Toine to wiggle his way back into your worst nightmares ... hahaha

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from henryfinkel. Show henryfinkel's posts

Sheed is in my kitchen chowing down a plate of my world-famous ribs. (I'm afraid he might be asking for seconds.)

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

Where's Sheed?

In RETIREMENT...where he belongs!!

Tongue out

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulbrr7. Show paulbrr7's posts

Sheed, Posey, Powe yep that will do it, just what we need to put us over the top... Hey how about Bird or Mchale I hear they were once pretty good players to.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Sheed with this roster is not a bad idea at all. Remember we are almost at playoff time.  He is at full attention.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tabuckiss. Show Tabuckiss's posts

Maybe none of you watched game 7 last year?  Sheed gave his all...he's not a starter but a great big body off the bench that can post up....you neanderthals!  And he play for free to beat the Lakers!  And I wasn't talking to you #8...gets some brains!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Where's Sheed?  Duncan Donuts? Who cares...he would be a liability to this team.  Not what we need at all.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]Maybe none of you watched game 7 last year?  Sheed gave his all...he's not a starter but a great big body off the bench that can post up....you neanderthals!  And he play for free to beat the Lakers!  And I wasn't talking to you #8...gets some brains!

Fair enough cause I happen to agree with you on Sheed as long as he's been staying in shape .... we shall see soon enough.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from gettek. Show gettek's posts

I'm thinking that the Celts are gonna need someone like Sheed.  Who really thinks the O'Neals will be healthy for the playoffs?  Every competant big body to have is a bonus..