Which NBA Team Has the Biggest Salary Cap Issue in 2012-2013

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Re: Which NBA Team Has the Biggest Salary Cap Issue in 2012-2013

In Response to Re: Which NBA Team Has the Biggest Salary Cap Issue in 2012-2013:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Which NBA Team Has the Biggest Salary Cap Issue in 2012-2013 : From SI.com in regards to what the Lakers just did: "A team like Boston has to wonder now if it committed too much money to an aging team that just saw its title odds downgraded from “puncher’s chance” to “uh, oh, multiple players have to get hurt for us to win.” The Spurs, much closer to a title than Boston last season, have a smaller version of the same anxiety." Ugh!!!  Sometimes, it is so hard to see the truth, but in the end, it will set you free my friend.
    Posted by GoGREEN![/QUOTE]

Second place in the West, behind OKC, would be exceeding expectations!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In Response to Re: Which NBA Team Has the Biggest Salary Cap Issue in 2012-2013:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Which NBA Team Has the Biggest Salary Cap Issue in 2012-2013 : OKWho?  They could only win 1 game against the Heat who have no true center and a guy named Chalmers playing the point in the 2011 Finals. Have you even kept up with who the Lakers picked up this offseason? I will give you a quick run down - Steve Nash who is a dead eye shooter and a player that thrives on giving up the ball to players in prime scoring positions. On top of that, they got the best defensive center in the league. Good luck to westbrook and harden getting to the rim anytime they want anymore. What are they going to do - dish it off to Perkins?  You should probably watch more NBA action and you might learn something.

Yea! The same team that booted LA out of the playoffs last season / earlier this year:

http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2012/5/22/3035715/lakers-vs-thunder-2012-nba-playoffs-score-recap

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Which NBA Team Has the Biggest Salary Cap Issue in 2012-2013 : My clueless friend, who was starting for the Lakers at PG back then? Who was starting at Center for the Lakers back then? Did the Lakers have Jamison, or Meeks coming off their bench? What was the average score to those games? Take off the green sunglasses and look through the  spectrum of reality. It will make you seem more relevant.

You are correct! LA went out and signed a PG who can't sit (bad back) and a C who can't run (bad back)! 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Which NBA Team Has the Biggest Salary Cap Issue in 2012-2013 : I hope you are correct my friend, but most people tend to disagree. I just cannot fathom Kobe and the Lakers winning a 6th title in a span of 13 years. FIVE in 12 years is hard enough on us true Celtic fans.

"Us true Celtic Fans" Really! Step back into the fog and breath deeply!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nutter44. Show nutter44's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Which NBA Team Has the Biggest Salary Cap Issue in 2012-2013 : I hope you are correct my friend, but most people tend to disagree. I just cannot fathom Kobe and the Lakers winning a 6th title in a span of 13 years. FIVE in 12 years is hard enough on us true Celtic fans.
    True Celtic fans aren't Laker apologists. Funny how you point to defense about Howard and ignore defense about Nash. Can you spell F-O-U-L  T-R-O-U-B-L-E?
    You have to stop dribble penetration, dude. And no slowazz white boy will be a dead eye shooter with Rondo or AB in his face. Go play with yourself.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Which NBA Team Has the Biggest Salary Cap Issue in 2012-2013 : I hope you are right my friend, but you seem to have never seen Nash play. He drains on better defenders than Rondo and AB. Don't forget that if our Celtics try and play straight up without double teaming the Lakers, we will not stay with 25 points as Pau will kill Bass and Dwight will blow KG out of the water. I just hope that we can hang with Brooklyn and Philly. Just sayin'

Prediction: Nash will be out with a bad back by the time DH is able to return to the line-up, and Artest will be in jail (charged with impersonating an NBA player)!

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nutter44. Show nutter44's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Which NBA Team Has the Biggest Salary Cap Issue in 2012-2013 : I hope you are right my friend, but you seem to have never seen Nash play. He drains on better defenders than Rondo and AB. Don't forget that if our Celtics try and play straight up without double teaming the Lakers, we will not stay with 25 points as Pau will kill Bass and Dwight will blow KG out of the water. I just hope that we can hang with Brooklyn and Philly. Just sayin'
    There are no better defenders than Rondo and AB. Nash is finished, kid. You also have the matchups wrong. KG will take Gasol. Howard will be played by committee, if he's out there. And this is TWO GAMES. If we make the finals it will be v. OKC or Dallas.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Which NBA Team Has the Biggest Salary Cap Issue in 2012-2013 : Great points, and I completely agree that it will be Bradley left sitting on the bench. I just hope that Doc has some type of defense strategy when we play the Lakers because they swept us last season and it aint looking good for when we play them this year.

Hey Doobie! Step back into the fog and breath deeply!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Which NBA Team Has the Biggest Salary Cap Issue in 2012-2013 : Thanks buddy. I am not smoker of any type, so there is no fog for me to step into, but thanks for repeating the same thing over and over again.

What ever you say Ganja!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from shonasty. Show shonasty's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Which NBA Team Has the Biggest Salary Cap Issue in 2012-2013 : A drought is coming (if DH walks)! "But for the Lakers, it was never and will never be about cap space and building for the future. Quick fixes, getting the stars, going for the title. Dwight Howard is just another piece in that formula, which was never about keeping in check with the rest of the league and bending to the limitations the NBA tries to put on teams so that they don’t overreach."
    Posted by BCSP[/QUOTE]

Meanwhile, back on planet earth, virtually every person who counts themselves as as part of the Celtics fanbase would be jumping up and down in a giddy celebration if the Celtics would have had the chance to take this risk. 

Dwight isn't leaving LA, but don't let that stop you. The more you insist that he leaves, he is almost guaranteed to stay. Your bad karmic energy works well for the Lakers. 

This Dwight acquisition is a personal nightmare for you, and it wreaks from every post you make. Swish it around a little and really get a taste, tell us what you think.

HAHAHA

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Which NBA Team Has the Biggest Salary Cap Issue in 2012-2013 : Meanwhile, back on planet earth, virtually every person who counts themselves as as part of the Celtics fanbase would be jumping up and down in a giddy celebration if the Celtics would have had the chance to take this risk.  Dwight isn't leaving LA, but don't let that stop you. The more you insist that he leaves, he is almost guaranteed to stay. Your bad karmic energy works well for the Lakers.  This Dwight acquisition is a personal nightmare for you, and it wreaks from every post you make. Swish it around a little and really get a taste, tell us what you think. HAHAHA
    Posted by shonasty[/QUOTE]

Yea! this is what we are missing:

http://www.google.com/imgres?q=dwight+howard+the+clown&hl=en&sa=X&biw=1366&bih=628&tbm=isch&prmd=imvnsuo&tbnid=ugfKlAMlHW5v2M:&imgrefurl=http://blog.eastbay.com/all/dwight-howard-clowns-around-in-adidas-crazy-light/&docid=3AS2VeT7RRjKsM&imgurl=http://blog.eastbay.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/dwight-howard-adidas-adizero-crazy-light-japan-07.jpg&w=600&h=365&ei=Y6oqUPmcHabDygHI4IG4Dg&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=245&vpy=158&dur=47&hovh=175&hovw=288&tx=161&ty=112&sig=113365561740555486087&page=1&tbnh=114&tbnw=187&start=0&ndsp=18&ved=1t:429,r:1,s:0,i:78

Paint your face clown!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from shonasty. Show shonasty's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Which NBA Team Has the Biggest Salary Cap Issue in 2012-2013 : Yea! this is what we are missing: http://www.google.com/imgres?q=dwight+howard+the+clown&hl=en&sa=X&biw=1366&bih=628&tbm=isch&prmd=imvnsuo&tbnid=ugfKlAMlHW5v2M:&imgrefurl=http://blog.eastbay.com/all/dwight-howard-clowns-around-in-adidas-crazy-light/&docid=3AS2VeT7RRjKsM&imgurl=http://blog.eastbay.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/dwight-howard-adidas-adizero-crazy-light-japan-07.jpg&w=600&h=365&ei=Y6oqUPmcHabDygHI4IG4Dg&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=245&vpy=158&dur=47&hovh=175&hovw=288&tx=161&ty=112&sig=113365561740555486087&page=1&tbnh=114&tbnw=187&start=0&ndsp=18&ved=1t:429,r:1,s:0,i:78 Paint your face clown!
    Posted by BCSP[/QUOTE]

Hey.......Hey.......Pssst................Psst

Wanna buy a rebound? You seem to have quite a shortage, and since we have some extra.....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Which NBA Team Has the Biggest Salary Cap Issue in 2012-2013 : Hey.......Hey.......Pssst................Psst Wanna buy a rebound?

Step back into the fog and inhale deeply!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Which NBA Team Has the Biggest Salary Cap Issue in 2012-2013 : You know, ever since this personal nightmare for you unfolded, you seem to have become obsessed with weed. Did you happen to pick up a new habit in order to cope, and feel this desire to project it onto others? If not, maybe...maybe, you should consider it. Because if there is anyone, and I have met a lot of anyones in my travels, that could use a joint, you could so use an occasional joint in your life.

Grab old puff the magic dragon and slide deeper into your fantasty world!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Which NBA Team Has the Biggest Salary Cap Issue in 2012-2013 : Ugh!!  Please tell me you are not serious. Another one of my beloved Celtics with heart issues. I am devastated!!! Go Celtics!!

Really! Poor laker fans, nothing to look forward to, except the clown / circus act coming to Staples center sometime next year (when ever DH is healthy enough to play) Is it true that DH is re-habbing in Dallas?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Which NBA Team Has the Biggest Salary Cap Issue in 2012-2013 : As a fellow Celtic fan, I can only hope that Dwight packs his bags and leaves the Lakers next year for Dallas, BUT with only a 37 year old Dirk to play with there, I have serious doubts. Ugh!!!

Word on the street is CP3 and DH sign with Dallas next year!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from shonasty. Show shonasty's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Which NBA Team Has the Biggest Salary Cap Issue in 2012-2013 : Really! Poor laker fans, nothing to look forward to, except the clown / circus act coming to Staples center sometime next year (when ever DH is healthy enough to play) Is it true that DH is re-habbing in Dallas?
    Posted by BCSP[/QUOTE]

Yeah, poor poor Lakers fans, contending for a championship for the next two years, and then big players in free agency in 2014, where they retool around Dwight. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Which NBA Team Has the Biggest Salary Cap Issue in 2012-2013 : Yeah, poor poor Lakers fans, contending for a championship for the next two years, and then big players in free agency in 2014, where they retool around Dwight. 

Sorry to inform you of this my mis-guided herb loving friend! DH and CP3 to Dallas next year! I hear A Blatche is available

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from nutter44. Show nutter44's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Which NBA Team Has the Biggest Salary Cap Issue in 2012-2013 : Word on this board is Green is having post surgery problems with his heart.  Hope all is well at the end of the rainbow!
    Posted by dfurypos[/QUOTE]
    Well that's fascinating since the surgery wasn't on his heart. Tool! Search "Aorta" and see all the places it goes!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from shonasty. Show shonasty's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Which NBA Team Has the Biggest Salary Cap Issue in 2012-2013 : Sorry to inform you of this my mis-guided herb loving friend! DH and CP3 to Dallas next year! I hear A Blatche is available
    Posted by BCSP[/QUOTE]

You....inform me? Perish the thought. The Dwight Howard acquisition is a shining example of who informs who, in all things Lakers. The false Magic will not trade Dwight for just Andrew Bynum, it will take both Bynum and Gasol statement is still ringing in my head. The I will be happy if he goes anywhere but LA statement is still bouncing around in the universe.

Dwight isn't going anywhere, he isn't leaving a gigantic bump in Adidas money, and a chance at his biggest contract payoff to take less money in a smaller market. The Lakers are proven winners, willing to go to the ends of the earth in search of winning championships. 

One day, they will Hang Dwight's number twelve up on the wall next to the other Lakers great centers. Welcome to your worst basketball nightmare.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Which NBA Team Has the Biggest Salary Cap Issue in 2012-2013 : You....inform me? Perish the thought. The Dwight Howard acquisition is a shining example of who informs who, in all things Lakers. The false Magic will not trade Dwight for just Andrew Bynum, it will take both Bynum and Gasol statement is still ringing in my head. The I will be happy if he goes anywhere but LA statement is still bouncing around in the universe. Dwight isn't going anywhere, he isn't leaving a gigantic bump in Adidas money, and a chance at his biggest contract payoff to take less money in a smaller market. The Lakers are proven winners, willing to go to the ends of the earth in search of winning championships.  One day, they will Hang Dwight's number twelve up on the wall next to the other Lakers great centers. Welcome to your worst basketball nightmare.

I hear Dallas is making room in the rafters (for DH's jersey) as I type!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from shonasty. Show shonasty's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Which NBA Team Has the Biggest Salary Cap Issue in 2012-2013 : I hear Dallas is making room in the rafters (for DH's jersey) as I type!
    Posted by BCSP[/QUOTE]

Yeah, they made room in their salary cap, cleared the decks for Dwight this year too. Didn't work out to well, and much to your chagrin, he will play out the string in LA. The question is, how far ahead of the Celtics will the Lakers be when his number hits the wall at Staples?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Which NBA Team Has the Biggest Salary Cap Issue in 2012-2013 : Yeah, they made room in their salary cap, cleared the decks for Dwight this year too. Didn't work out to well, and much to your chagrin, he will play out the string in LA. The question is, how far ahead of the Celtics will the Lakers be when his number hits the wall at Staples?

Why trade players or draft picks for a player that will be an UFA next year! If DH was healthy maybe, but he likely will be re-habbing to return to full strength for a majority of the season!