While many people are writing Denver off, I actually think they are better after the trade.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

While many people are writing Denver off, I actually think they are better after the trade.

Karl likes to run (Doug Moe style), and he has depth - serious depth, IMO.

Lawson/Felton
    Afflalo/Smith
    Galinari//Harrington
    Martin/Chandler
    Nene/Birdman/Mozgov

With Martin and Nene on expiring deals, they want to keep Nene.  IF they can get a stud PF with Martin's salary they will be VERY good for a long time.  I do NOT think they miss the playoffs, but rather stay at the 6,7, 8 seed range this year.  Imagine getting Zach Randolph from the Griz??

Your thoughts?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lakerman17. Show Lakerman17's posts

Re: While many people are writing Denver off, I actually think they are better after the trade.

Not the sort of line up that's gonna strike fear into anyone but they are serviceable.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoylestonBB. Show BoylestonBB's posts

Re: While many people are writing Denver off, I actually think they are better after the trade.

A team with quite a few good players but no great ones and they need one great player to be a significant player in the NBA scheme.

That said they have a nice roster with a lot of depth and something to build from.  They will not be another Cleveland unless their management makes bad decisions

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Yhey have a lot of bodies they can throw at you. They are better than i thought they would be!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronk1. Show ronk1's posts

Galinari, Martin and Harrington are dogs. Affalo is not a starting guard on a serious contender. Lawson is a good change of pace player who will be exposed with starters minutes. To me Nene and Chandler are keepers, but it remains to be seen if they have any desire to stay. In general, I think Karl has run his course and its time for a new voice in Denver, similiar to the Sloan situation in Utah.
    I think Denver finishes out of the playoffs when all is said is done.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Of course you do!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

I think they'll do all right. I do feel sorry for Karl. Losing weight is one thing, having your body ravaged by cancer is another. Hang in George.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

They look good, got a lot in return.... they weren't making it out of the first round w/ or w/o Melo