Who are the elite teams of the NBA?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtrax. Show mtrax's posts

Who are the elite teams of the NBA?

I think Miami is the best team in the NBA and then maybe 6 other teams could be compete for the championship.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtrax. Show mtrax's posts

Re: Who are the elite teams of the NBA?

Of course they do.
    So jealous of me.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tayshawn. Show Tayshawn's posts

In Response to Who are the elite teams of the NBA?:
    [QUOTE]I think Miami is the best team in the NBA and then maybe 6 other teams could be compete for the championship.
    Posted by mtrax[/QUOTE]

Are the celtics one of the other six?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Lakers
    Miami
    Thunder
    Bulls
    Just my humble opinion.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

GK,
    You are right on all except the Lakers.  The Lakers are not elite so far this year.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Remember Bynum has only been back for 3 games and having a season to remember. Only hope he doesn't get injured. Never seen him in such great shape. Lakers learning a new system and playing great defense while still learning. Kobe is still a great player and Gasol too. It will only get better. After 20 to 25 games I will tell you how good they are.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtrax. Show mtrax's posts

If the Thunder and the Bulls are elite teams then so are Dallas, Boston and the Lakers. (along with Miami).

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Who are the elite teams of the NBA?:
    [QUOTE]Remember Bynum has only been back for 3 games and having a season to remember. Only hope he doesn't get injured. Never seen him in such great shape. Lakers learning a new system and playing great defense while still learning. Kobe is still a great player and Gasol too. It will only get better. After 20 to 25 games I will tell you how good they are.
    Posted by TheNewGKDynasty[/QUOTE]

3 games is not a "season to remember".  And I think most of us can figure out for ourselves if they will be good after 20 to 25 games, but thanks for the offer.

They are already very good - time and injuries will tell.  McRambis is already hurt!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Injuries happen. Very sad to what happened to Jeff Green. Seems a very humble kid. I said he is having, I know it's 3 games but he never had such a stretch. He's had some great games but not like this. He is only avg. 15 shots a game. 22.7 ppg., 17 rpg, 2 blk, a league leading PER of 32.52 all those numbers career highs. Very effective and impressive by any means. If every one can be exited about the Scalabrini wanna be guy I can also be exited about Bynum. Don't you think?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]Injuries happen. Very sad to what happened to Jeff Green. Seems a very humble kid. I said he is having, I know it's 3 games but he never had such a stretch. He's had some great games but not like this. He is only avg. 15 shots a game. 22.7 ppg., 17 rpg, 2 blk, a league leading PER of 32.52 all those numbers career highs. Very effective and impressive by any means. If every one can be exited about the Scalabrini wanna be guy I can also be exited about Bynum. Don't you think?
    Posted by TheNewGKDynasty[/QUOTE]

Sure, and IF he maintains it, there is no reason to trade for Howard.  Those numbers are better than Howards.  Now, forgive this question, but given #24's comments (I do what I do, I'm going to eat, etc) and overall attitude so far this year, given his history with Shaq..........and Bynum to an extent, are you the LEAST bit worried about DH coming into that locker room?  He has always been THE man.............think he can play second fiddle to koME??  I really think that's why he says NJ is his first choice.  He and DWill CAN co-exist!!  He and koME??  I really don't know - too many alpha males in a locker room is never  a good thing!  What is your laker fan view on this??

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Kobe is Kobe and he will keep shooting and us Lakers fan are ok with it. Don't think it matters what fans from other teams think especially Celtics fans who hate the Lakers as much as Lakers fans hate the Celtics. DH is not a ball hog by any means and all he wants to do is win. Kobe can help him get there and in the process start rebuilding around DH, if it were to happen which I don't think it will but if Bynum keeps it up who knows? Kobe shooting has brought the Lakers 5 rings and we are all good with it. You can never underestimate or doubt Kobe. Never.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from binbones. Show binbones's posts

In Response to Who are the elite teams of the NBA?:
    [QUOTE]I think Miami is the best team in the NBA and then maybe 6 other teams could be compete for the championship.
    Posted by mtrax[/QUOTE]

uh...excuse me...read my lipppzz....

THE CELTICS...THE CELTICS...& only THEE CELTICS

BEAT L A........BEAT L A.........BEAT LA........

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lakerstroll. Show Lakerstroll's posts

[QUOTE]No one cares what you think!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

Are you ever going to stop being the obnoxious, offending, jerk on this board? Come on now, you're not exactly a spring chicken. I rarely see a '60ish man act like that.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

3 - 3 vs D-league teams is right?????

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

But you did lose to the D league team of New Orleans with no Gordon and a team coming from trading their star PG. In by a ROUT 97 - 78. Are you kidding me??? 78 pts????

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Yes last season with Chris Paul and Gordon the guy they traded Paul for did not play. But don't forget we have the better record than the Celtics. 78 pts are a D league team score.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

EXCUSES... Don't make excuses for the Lakers, I never go there. By the way found that defense yet...

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.