Who bugs you more, Lebrn, Wade or Arod??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from fancy-shamanski. Show fancy-shamanski's posts

Who bugs you more, Lebrn, Wade or Arod??

Lebron p1sses me off, he's such an a  hole. always liked d wade before this series. he's a punk now.

first 2 games heat played to their maximum ability, no way they can keep that up.

They beat the Cs, but can't match that effort 2 more times

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: Who bugs you more, Lebrn, Wade or Arod??

I really dislike LeBron since his decision last summer.  He was never one of my favorite NBA players, but I lot all respect for him after that.  I didn't mind that he wanted to leave Cleveland, but should have told the Cavaliers  and given them time to sign someone else instead of the decision.  Telling the whole world that he was taking his talents to Miami.  I would imagine that you will never see another NBA player broadcast a program like this again  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rcdc. Show rcdc's posts

I tell you is the punk Kevin the dirtest player , heat in 7 goodbye senior celtics no more championships for you

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In Response to Who bugs you more, Lebrn, Wade or Arod??:
    [QUOTE]Lebron p1sses me off, he's such an a  hole. always liked d wade before this series. he's a punk now. first 2 games heat played to their maximum ability, no way they can keep that up. They beat the Cs, but can't match that effort 2 more times
    Posted by fancy-shamanski[/QUOTE]
    None. Wish I had them on my teams.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rcdc. Show rcdc's posts

exactly id rather have those three than the aging pierece kg andallen any any stinken red sox