who do we root for this afternoon?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pilgrimtraveller. Show pilgrimtraveller's posts

who do we root for this afternoon?

as much as i hate to say so, i suppose we have to root for the lakers over the spurs today. with a spurs loss this afternoon and a celtics win tonight, the celtics are a game closer to the spurs, increasing their admittedly slender chance of overtaking the spurs for the best record in the league. but do we root for the bulls or the heat? at the moment, i think we should root for the heat, because i fear the bulls much more than the heat (whom i don't fear at all). on the other hand, if the heat lose again today, their team psyche may be irreparably shattered. what do you guys think?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtics2008Champs. Show Celtics2008Champs's posts

Re: who do we root for this afternoon?

Bulls and Lakers! Fu*k the heat and were closer to the spurs

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

In Response to Re: who do we root for this afternoon?:
    [QUOTE]Bulls and Lakers! Fu*k the heat and were closer to the spurs
    Posted by Celtics2008Champs[/QUOTE]

Im rooting for the  Lakers and Bulls today.  I can not ever root for Mebron no matter what

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

I'm not going to root for the Lakers. I'll just check the score board and hope that they win. The Spurs are well within reach still. This is the time for the C's to make their move on them.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Tactically it is obvious.  The Heat and the Lakers help us now.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Shawn5891. Show Shawn5891's posts

As a longtime true Celtics fan i can never root for the Fakers no matter what. so Im going for the Spurs

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

Neither. I don't give a flying funk what other teams are doing. There's only one team i root for and they are playing at 9 pm thank you.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from lalakerman. Show lalakerman's posts

Finaly some of you came to your senses and are rooting for a real team.
    LAKERS 2010/2011 CHAMPS

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

[QUOTE]Neither. I don't give a flying funk what other teams are doing. There's only one team i root for and they are playing at 9 pm thank you.
    Posted by basketbert[/QUOTE]

BINGO!

Cool

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kccorwin. Show kccorwin's posts

I never root for the Lakers and would rather play the Spurs in the finals with no homecourt then play the Lakers. Just knowing the Lakers will not repeat is enough for me to give home court to the Spurs. Hopefully somebody comes out of the west instead of the Lakers. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Yeah .  Although I could never root for the culturally deviod L.A. or KoME under any circumstances, I generally support the team with more class, so I am routing for San Antonio, since LA has none, but wishing that both teams suffer season ending injuries to key players.

I predict that the Celtics play the Bulls in the Eastern finals and at Spurs in the Championship game at SA with the Celtics winning 4-2.  Lakers get knocked out by Dallas before they even get a chance to play SA. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoylestonBB. Show BoylestonBB's posts

Never cheer for any opponent.  Just watch and assess the outcomes.  Lakers are the champs until they are beaten.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

The chumps are giving the Spurs a beating in the 1st half.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]The chumps are giving the Spurs a beating in the 1st half.
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

I expected the Lakers to win today anyway.  I knew SA couldn't play any better than they did on Friday. They had pulled a 180.  Of course Jackson and buddies are giving all the credit to the Fakers.  The Spurs are missing everything they made against the Heat.   The Fakers are finally going to beat a good them that is not crippled by injuries.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from paul0. Show paul0's posts

[QUOTE]The chumps are giving the Spurs a beating in the 1st half.
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

Where you been buddy?  I can't wait to hear your latest revelations on doc and the team.