Who inspires more confidence to decide games for their respective teams? Rondo? Or Bynum?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

Who inspires more confidence to decide games for their respective teams? Rondo? Or Bynum?

Both players are great TALENTS

Both players are capable of filling the stat sheet

Both players are up-and-down (down in their respective Game 1's)

Who inspires more confidence?  And yes, this is a troll trap.  I'm interested to see what Celtics and Lakers fans think.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: Who inspires more confidence to decide games for their respective teams? Rondo? Or Bynum?

Rondo is very important to the Celtics success.  I am not sure that Bynum is as important to the Lakers success. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

Re: Who inspires more confidence to decide games for their respective teams? Rondo? Or Bynum?

Anyone on the Lakers will tell you that Bynum is now the backbone of the team's defense. And with D being so critical in the playoffs, I'd say his effective play is essential to their success this year.

As for the up and down play, the difference this year is Bynum is aware of when his play is subpar and normally responds the next game. There really hasn't been a bad run of consecutive games with Drew since before the All-Star break.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Bynum was a -16 last night which tells me a lot.
    koME took 29 shots and had ZERO assists, which tells me even more!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

Definitely a subpar game for Bynum last night, which he owned up to. Don't look for the same performance Wednesday night.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In Response to Re: Who inspires more confidence to decide games for their respective teams? Rondo? Or Bynum?:
    [QUOTE]Rondo is very important to the Celtics success.  I am not sure that Bynum is as important to the Lakers success. 
    Posted by susan250[/QUOTE]

Expect a better game from Rondo, attacking early and often!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

In Response to Re: Who inspires more confidence to decide games for their respective teams? Rondo? Or Bynum?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who inspires more confidence to decide games for their respective teams? Rondo? Or Bynum? : Expect a better game from Rondo, attacking early and often!!
    Posted by hedleylamarr[/QUOTE]

Rondo will attack early and often.... like the Sunday afternoon when he tried to take Bibby and was embarrassed and made bad pass after bad pass and had most of his shots blocked... so he will attack early and often but hopefully with better results than Sunday when he ummmm attacked early and often....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who inspires more confidence to decide games for their respective teams? Rondo? Or Bynum? : Rondo will attack early and often.... like the Sunday afternoon when he tried to take Bibby and was embarrassed and made bad pass after bad pass and had most of his shots blocked... so he will attack early and often but hopefully with better results than Sunday when he ummmm attacked early and often....
    Posted by TheDUDDER[/QUOTE]

What game were you watching?  FOOL!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

I actually just voted for Bynum...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Qdaddy. Show Qdaddy's posts

Flobus hit the nail on the head...the Lakers expect 'Drew to play solid defense, blocking shots and snatching rebounds. Any scoring from him is a bonus, which he still often does. When he's playing inspired defense, the rest of the team picks it up as well.