Who is better right now Celtics or lakers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickFox17. Show RickFox17's posts

Who is better right now Celtics or lakers

Well we have not lost 5 games in a row but we have lost big to two elite teams lately> what you guys think?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DavidB1. Show DavidB1's posts

Re: Who is better right now Celtics or lakers

I don't think either team is winning anything this year. The Celtics no longer have a height, toughness advantage over Miami (and please let's forget about Shaq, he's done) and an ailing, really tired and old Kobe is taking the Lakers down with him.

Would love to see the Bulls or even the Spurs win it at the end but Miami just has too much firepower. And if they start playing the type of defense that they played towards the beggining of the fourth more regularly is not even going to be close.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Lakers unfortunately

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Let's put this into perspective...

Our fan's are crying over Kendrick Perkins, still...

Laker fan's hav zero concern and they believe the lakers will "turn on" the switch in the playpoffs as they have done 3 years running. 

I'm still hoping for the best for my C's as I know their best bball is still to come.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

Both equally as bad as one another. Although another test for us is against San Antonio. Wheels have well and truly fallen off at the wrong part of the season.

Injuries may be playing some role here, but you'd think the whole team would be playing hard for Phil Jackson at the moment. Hard to put my finger on.

Hoping against hope that the play will be rectified in the post season. We'll see what happens.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

In Response to Re: Who is better right now Celtics or lakers:
    [QUOTE]Laker fan's havce zero concern and they believe the lakers with "turn on" the switch in the playpoffs as they have done 3 years running.  Posted by Getzo[/QUOTE]

The day is coming when this sort of mentality will see us eliminated in round one. It's a bad way to plan for the post season.

OKC and The Spurs are both playing better ball at the moment but as everyone says, the play offs are different. The Spurs have a great pedigree in the post season. OKC are the wildcard. Denver is a decent enough team as well.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who is better right now Celtics or lakers : The day is coming when this sort of mentality will see us eliminated in round one. It's a bad way to plan for the post season. OKC and The Spurs are both playing better ball at the moment but as everyone says, the play offs are different. The Spurs have a great pedigree in the post season. OKC are the wildcard. Denver is a decent enough team as well.
    Posted by RUWorthy[/QUOTE]

That style won you two championships in a row, if they win it's great and if they lose it's a problem...

They do what they do...

I hate the lakers, but it's clear as day....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

It doesn't really matter - both teams turn into different animals in the post season.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Lakers because they are better in the paint and can sometimes win despite poor shooting % nights if they win the battle of rebounds. So, unless our jump shooting team hits 50+, we are toast as we are always out rebounded !!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickFox17. Show RickFox17's posts

[QUOTE]Lakers because they are better in the paint and can sometimes win despite poor shooting % nights if they win the battle of rebounds. So, unless our jump shooting team hits 50+, we are toast as we are always out rebounded !!!
    Posted by mandobello[/QUOTE]

I agree cause there was on play against the yesterday where BBD was in position to getthe rebound and Joel Anthony came over from behind and out jumped him and got the ball with out a foul.  I was like ok we need a taller a nd a true pwer forward next year and who will stay in the paint and not in the perimeter most of the time

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Green-Islander. Show Green-Islander's posts

imo for most of the season, celtics were better. then end of the season lakers had a better run.

but like one already posted up there, both teams turn into a different animal come playoffs.

we shall see ;) go C's!!! protect the paint!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from caesarthecat. Show caesarthecat's posts

1) baby should forget about the midrange jumper and stay around the paint
    2) when he doesn't run the team rondo should seat and be replaced by arroyo as it happened durinf 2008 run with sam cassel
    3) shaq back
    with these 3 changes we go straight to the title