Who is this guy?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Who is this guy?

From Facebook...........hold the jokes, please:

The Boston Celtics are going international, as they are about to sign Luigi Datome, sources said. Datome, a 26 year old Italian forward who plays in Virtus Roma, has been the MVP of the Italian League as he has carried his team to the Italian championship finals

Well, he's 25 years old, almost 6' 9", has apparently good range and hit 91% of his FT's...................why not??

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kdp59. Show kdp59's posts

Re: Who is this guy?

eurobasket info link.

http://basketball.eurobasket.com/player/Luigi_Datome/Acea_Virtus_Roma/55419

draftnet from 2009

http://www.nbadraft.net/players/luigi-datome

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrBoogiebone. Show DrBoogiebone's posts

Very good shooter. I watched 2 quarters of this guy playing on Youtube (as well as other highlights). Everytime the guy touched the ball, something good happened. Though, his teammates didn't really use him much at all. He's long and lanky. Reminds me of Pau Gasols' build. Hey, why not? Invite him to camp Danny.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kdp59. Show kdp59's posts

In response to DrBoogiebone's comment:

Very good shooter. I watched 2 quarters of this guy playing on Youtube (as well as other highlights). Everytime the guy touched the ball, something good happened. Though, his teammates didn't really use him much at all. He's long and lanky. Reminds me of Pau Gasols' build. Hey, why not? Invite him to camp Danny.

execpt Gasol is 7-0 not 6-9 and can rebound.

his numbers didn;t look all that great to me in euro ball, which should be a red flag.

but who knows he may be the new Scalabrine (only skinny)!!