Who is this homeless looking guy

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Re: Who is this homeless looking guy

How could he be overrated?  If anything he is under-rated.  Unappreciated by people who think the NBA started this century

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Since you are Mark, that is truly sick........Russ was as good as he had to be offensively.  Could have scored more if he wanted to.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Didn't have to be polished offensively..........MARK!!

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In response to TommyRules' comment:

I know Russ gave 100% on the offensive and defensive ends of the court.
    Thats' the type of man he is.
    Please feel free to call me Tom.

I'd rather call you mtrax or Gina - you know, the one who aplogized for stalking me, then promised to leave the board and never return?  Yeah, that guy!!

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Did Sessions average 13 and 10?

What is a vay cay?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorCO. Show DoctorCO's posts

tommy rules did someone hijack your account...at first you were panning the celtics but now your a fan.. is this an act..or were you wronged..and the real you is a celtics fan..

marc from ct...lolololololololol...you get a 8/10 for your INTERNET TROLL ATTEMPT