Who predicted Heat in 5?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrade. Show notrade's posts

Who predicted Heat in 5?

Who said the Celtics didn't have enough scoring?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from df2. Show df2's posts

Re: Who predicted Heat in 5?

In Response to Who predicted Heat in 5?:
    [QUOTE]Who said the Celtics didn't have enough scoring?
    Posted by notrade[/QUOTE]

Nobody with a brain. Just because somebody's idiotic prediction luckily comes true doesn't make it any less stupid.

The Celtics are still the better team.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrade. Show notrade's posts

Heat are better,because they have maybe the top 2 players in the NBA. 

Celtics have 2 hall of famers and 1 great jump shooter now.
    Pierce and Rondo are the hall of famers,and Allen is the great jump shooter.  

Garnett and Allen no longer play hall of fame ball. They both can be shut down by average scrubs.
    The Celtics won one game,because they scored points in 1 game. Garnett was great for 1 game , and 1 quarter,but horrible the other 3 games and 3 quarters. 
    The Heat locked down the C's at the end of 3 games to win going away.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bava101. Show bava101's posts

In Response to Re: Who predicted Heat in 5?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Who predicted Heat in 5? : Nobody with a brain. Just because somebody's idiotic prediction luckily comes true doesn't make it any less stupid. The Celtics are still the better team.
    Posted by df2[/QUOTE]

celts definetly are the better team. wades takeout of rondo didnt help the cause along with the other injuries. looking forward to next year hopefully the team can stay healthy.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrade. Show notrade's posts

Anthony > O.NEAL because hes younger and did more in the series
    Bosh /> Garnett because hes younger and Garnett was too old
    James /> Pierce because hes the best player in the NBA 
    Wade />>> Allen because hes the 2nd best player and Allen is too old
    Rondo />> Chalmers because Rondo is a great pg and Chalmers stinks 

The Heat win 4 of the matchups,so how are the Celtics better?
    James Jones /> Green because he knows his role on the team
    Davis /> Z because Davis was effective until the playoffs
    West /> Bibby  because Bibby is too old.
    The Heat won easily,because the Boston bench underachieved.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from df2. Show df2's posts

Are you trying to engage me in debate? Because if so, I want no part of it.

I see absolutely no reason to address any of your points because you are clearly living in fantasy land.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrade. Show notrade's posts

Pg. was the only position the Celtics won in the series!  

When you have 2 young superstars. You don't need alot of good players only role players. 

Lebron and Wade are about to go Jordan and Pippen on the NBA. 

Jordan and Pippen waited for the Lakers,Celtics and Pistons to all get old.
    The Heat have seen the Lakers,Celtics and Spurs all get old!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from df2. Show df2's posts

[QUOTE]Pg. was the only position the Celtics won in the series!     When you have 2 young superstars. You don't need alot of good players only role players.    Lebron and Wade are about to go Jordan and Pippen on the NBA.    Jordan and Pippen waited for the Lakers,Celtics and Pistons to all get old. The Heat have seen the Lakers,Celtics and Spurs all get old!

Michael Jordan was an assassin. LeBron is tssue paper soft. And Wade is far more streaky than Pippen ever was. 

Good luck with that.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrade. Show notrade's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who predicted Heat in 5? : Michael Jordan was an assassin. LeBron is tssue paper soft. And Wade is far more streaky than Pippen ever was.  Good luck with that.
    Posted by df2[/QUOTE]

Dwight Howard joining the right team is the only thing that can stop them.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from df2. Show df2's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who predicted Heat in 5? : Dwight Howard joining the right team is the only thing that can stop them.

I really don't understand what Heat team you are watching, but you are delusional. Something tells me you are in for a big suprise in the next few weeks.

But this is pointless. You want to think the Heat are some unstoppable juggernaut, go ahead. I'm done.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrade. Show notrade's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who predicted Heat in 5? : I really don't understand what Heat team you are watching, but you are delusional. Something tells me you are in for a big suprise in the next few weeks. But this is pointless. You want to think the Heat are some unstoppable juggernaut, go ahead. I'm done.
    Posted by df2[/QUOTE]

I hope Dallas beats the Heat,but they are old too,so their window is closing too soon. Dallas has a chance to beat them,but no one else left does.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LALAKERSMAN. Show LALAKERSMAN's posts

df2 shuuuuuuuttttt up!!!! The heat are unfortunetly better

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from df2. Show df2's posts

[QUOTE]df2 shut up!!!! The heat are unfortunetly better
    Posted by LALAKERSMAN[/QUOTE]

Here's a better idea: Why don't YOU shut up. You have no buisiness being here.

This is a Celtics forum. I will say whatever I want, whenever I want. And there isn't one f ucking thing you can do about it. And when I get banned for a saying the F word, I will take advantage of the joke of a system that allows people like you to troll here and simply create a new account.

Deal with it.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from LALAKERSMAN. Show LALAKERSMAN's posts

u sound like an 8 year old saying the heat are not better then the celtics!! Are you a moron they just lost 4-1!! What planet are you from? Let me explain it better for you

THE HEAT ARE BETTER THEN THE CELTICS

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from LALAKERSMAN. Show LALAKERSMAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who predicted Heat in 5? : Here's a better idea: Why don't YOU shut up. You have no buisiness being here. This is a Celtics forum. I will say whatever I want, whenever I want. And there isn't one f ucking thing you can do about it. And when I get banned for a saying the F word, I will take advantage of the joke of a system that allows people like you to troll here and simply create a new account. Deal with it.
    Posted by df2[/QUOTE]

WAWAWWAWAWWAWAWAWW!!!! Typical Boston baby!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from df2. Show df2's posts

You're the only dum bass here that's whining. I'm done with you too. Compared to you, the original poster is a genuis.

What the hell makes you think I'm going to waste my time arguing with a childish troll? I was just letting you know you have no control over what I say. You can deal with it. Or you can throw a temper tantrum, like a five year old. Either way, I couldn't care less. 

You are a troll. Trolls are not sane. I don't argue with crazy people. Clear enough? If antagonizing and harassing people is your thing, whatever. I'm not going to be part of it. Grow up.  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

[QUOTE]You're the only dum bass here that's whining. I'm done with you too. Compared to you, the original poster is a genuis. What the hell makes you think I'm going to waste my time arguing with a childish troll? I was just letting you know you have no control over what I say. You can deal with it. Or you can throw a temper tantrum, like a five year old. Either way, I couldn't care less.  You are a troll. Trolls are not sane. I don't argue with crazy people. Clear enough? If antagonizing and harassing people is your thing, whatever. I'm not going to be part of it. Grow up.  
    Posted by df2[/QUOTE]

+1

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

THE NBA/Stern and the NBA Officials DID! That's who.  At least 3 out of the 4 wins for Miami anyways.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from rman0909. Show rman0909's posts

The Heat are healthier and younger than the Celtics but its not just because of age that Celtics lost. Celtics could have won:

1. Had Danny not traded Perkins

2. Had Shaq been healthy with a rotation with JON

3. Had Quis not injure his spine

4. Had we NOT lost TAllen

The trade, injuries and losing one of our most valuable defenders clearly lost this team a championship.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who predicted Heat in 5? : WAWAWWAWAWWAWAWAWW!!!! Typical Boston baby!!!
    Posted by LALAKERSMAN[/QUOTE]

Your Lakers got spanked 4-0 by the Mavs, THE MAVS!

Typical Mentally Challenged Laker troll.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who predicted Heat in 5? : Michael Jordan was an assassin. LeBron is tssue paper soft. And Wade is far more streaky than Pippen ever was.  Good luck with that.
    Posted by df2[/QUOTE]

Agree with you.  I am very interested to see how Miami plays in their next series against Chicago.  I expect it to be a very competitive series. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

No trade,
    The Celtics lost because of one reason. They were injured. Injuries to Shaq and Rondo sunk us and we could not overcome that.  The trade of Perkins disturbed the chemistry during the playoff run and that was the other  overwhelming factor.

If Shaq had been healthy as he was the first half of the  season we would have beaten the Heat and of course still been the one seed.

It is that simple. The Heat would have struggled if we had not lost this part of the team. Garnett would not have been tired and PP would not have had so much pressure on him  to score and cover Lebron. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from icnd. Show icnd's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who predicted Heat in 5? : Here's a better idea: Why don't YOU shut up. You have no buisiness being here. This is a Celtics forum. I will say whatever I want, whenever I want. And there isn't one f ucking thing you can do about it. And when I get banned for a saying the F word, I will take advantage of the joke of a system that allows people like you to troll here and simply create a new account. Deal with it.
    Posted by df2[/QUOTE]

Taking this loss just a tad to personally perhaps?  The Celtics lost and it's tragic, until you realize that after the game, they got into their big fat SUV, drove home to their mansions, and got in the tub with some babe, while making vacation plans to wherever they want to go, money no object.  Maybe you need to deal with it.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrade. Show notrade's posts

[QUOTE]No trade, The Celtics lost because of one reason. They were injured. Injuries to Shaq and Rondo sunk us and we could not overcome that.  The trade of Perkins disturbed the chemistry during the playoff run and that was the other  overwhelming factor. If Shaq had been healthy as he was the first half of the  season we would have beaten the Heat and of course still been the one seed. It is that simple. The Heat would have struggled if we had not lost this part of the team. Garnett would not have been tired and PP would not have had so much pressure on him  to score and cover Lebron. 
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]
    I agree maybe a healthy Shaq would have been a difference,but the trade didn't hurt them.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from LALAKERSMAN. Show LALAKERSMAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who predicted Heat in 5? : Your Lakers got spanked 4-0 by the Mavs, THE MAVS! Typical Mentally Challenged Laker troll.
    Posted by GadisRKO[/QUOTE]

how many games did you win in the 2d round? How many championships did you win with the big 3! Exactly