Who Replace Jermain O'neil.....Maybe Rasheed Wallace!!!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporting80. Show sporting80's posts

Who Replace Jermain O'neil.....Maybe Rasheed Wallace!!!!!!

Rasheed Come Back,,great addition for second Half....What does everyone  think

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Icon11. Show Icon11's posts

Re: Who Replace Jermain O'neil.....Maybe Rasheed Wallace!!!!!!

In Response to Who Replace Jermain O'neil.....Maybe Rasheed Wallace!!!!!!:
    [QUOTE]Rasheed Come Back,,great addition for second Half....What does everyone  think
    Posted by sporting80[/QUOTE]

ugh.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

In Response to Who Replace Jermain O'neil.....Maybe Rasheed Wallace!!!!!!:
    [QUOTE]Rasheed Come Back,,great addition for second Half....What does everyone  think
    Posted by sporting80[/QUOTE]

He has to get in shape after being retired I do not see him dedicated to getting in shape again. If Perk comes back  healthy I see them moving up a big from D League just for fouls. Perk Shaq and Semi Automatic is better than what any team out there has off the bench.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeezem. Show jeezem's posts

are you so sure JO will not play in the playoffs this year?  I think there's a 75% chance that he will.  Injured or otherwise.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Sheed's low post game is top notch and I'd love to have him back, but I agree with Genaro - he would really have to get in shape, even for playing 10 mins per game.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrleftfoot. Show jrleftfoot's posts

The celtics have 15 players under contract. They can`t add anybody. There`s no injured reserve in the Association. I`m pretty sure that Perkins guy will bolster the bigs and West will probably garner some time at guard. Sheed is dead to me.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

im with it..rasheed played well in the playoffs and played some gutsy minutes in the finals..if they do something with JO i think it happens.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

RASHEED IS NOT WALKING THROUGH THOSE DOORS!!!!!!  Can y'all please give up on that idea?????  The dude wasnt in shape most of the season and what kind of shape will he be in after not playing half this season?  Come on now, it ain't happening!!!!  SHAQ, PERK, SEMI, KG, and BBD is enough to hold things down!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In Response to Re: Who Replace Jermain O'neil.....Maybe Rasheed Wallace!!!!!!:
    [QUOTE]RASHEED IS NOT WALKING THROUGH THOSE DOORS!!!!!!  Can y'all please give up on that idea?????  The dude wasnt in shape most of the season and what kind of shape will he be in after not playing half this season?  Come on now, it ain't happening!!!!  SHAQ, PERK, SEMI, KG, and BBD is enough to hold things down!!!
    Posted by jdm894g[/QUOTE]

LOL, hey man - we can still hope for it.  He's so much better than Semi and JON so that's why I hope for it.  I agree with you that he's probably not coming back.  But, its not because they can't drop someone.  They could always release either Bradley or Wafer...or even JON.  But, I doubt it.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"LOL, hey man - we can still hope for it."

You can hope for it, but it's really not going to happen. I'm kind of surprised by how many can't be happy with our team the way it is. Not everyone is going to be healthy. The Celts are sticking with JON (no surprise). Sheed is not in game shape and he's had it with the NBA's referrees. He views the new focus on technicals as oppressive and he would never put himself back into that mix. What I would hope for is that JON can give us some useful sub minutes by the playoffs. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: Who Replace Jermain O'neil.....Maybe Rasheed Wallace!!!!!!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who Replace Jermain O'neil.....Maybe Rasheed Wallace!!!!!! : LOL, hey man - we can still hope for it.  He's so much better than Semi and JON so that's why I hope for it.  I agree with you that he's probably not coming back.  But, its not because they can't drop someone.  They could always release either Bradley or Wafer...or even JON.  But, I doubt it.
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]

I agree with you and really hope that Rasheed returns to the Celtics.  I understand that they would have to release someone, but if Danny really wants to do this, he would probably cut Wafer.  Rasheed was huge in the playoffs last year and I can see him contributing. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChiefEddie1028. Show ChiefEddie1028's posts

Who said that JON needs to be replaced?