oh yeah, me!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

Re: who said dallas in six?

As did I ... Four Straight!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

I also knew that Dallas would win this year.   I predicted that they would have to win in six.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

In Response to Re: who said dallas in six?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: who said dallas in six? : Too bad you didn't predict Glen Davis would beat Anthony Tolliver in our bet. And yeah, you lost, so why are you posting when it's still June 2011?
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Who are you ... have you posted under P34 as well as Fierce34 and now Fiercest34?

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrade. Show notrade's posts

I also said Dallas would win,because they had a deeper bench,and Barea would make a big difference.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]I bet my money on Dallas and ended up winning some money. It's a good thing the one that I bet with is not named Mployee8, otherwise I might end up not getting my winnings.  

Who believes you ... a guy that posts under multiple user accounts. You don't even have the stones to admit that you were and are P34 so go away, I owe Fiercest34 NOTHING ... you just can't handle it when I'm right. So sorry LOSER!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

There were many who laughed at us for saying Dallas had the better/deeper TEAM while Miami had 3 big stars and that the best TEAM would win.

For a while, however, I thought Eddie House might be the hero and prove me wrong about Miami's bench! 

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

I thought Jimmy Jack had the Heat in 5 or 6?  I guess he is gone for a while.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

notice the signiture on that post;

Posted by P34

So if I understand you correctly, you (Fiercest34) claim to be the same poster as P34? Is that correct?

http://www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a734e2bc9-e1bc-49d6-8355-64f9a8500246Discussion%3a10717b3c-91e0-4f86-9238-de8816854e82&plckFindPostKey=Cat:SportsForum:734e2bc9-e1bc-49d6-8355-64f9a8500246Discussion:10717b3c-91e0-4f86-9238-de8816854e82Post:34da6a0c-0061-4bd0-b27c-0fa0f75037c7

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: who said dallas in six? : We've already had this conversation, Mployee8. My P34 account was banned by the moderator because I said something inapproriate to your boyfriend patsyboy.

I don't no any "patsyboy" and besides. you say inappropriate things to other users under all your user names. Why should you be able to re-register and keep the scam going? I think BDC should ban you from filing under any user name.

So you admit that you, Fierce34 and P34 are the same poster, right?

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

Answer the question!

Are you the same user as P34 and Fierce34?

Simple question ... just answer it ... afriad to admit the truth?

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: who said dallas in six? : Did I deny that I was not P34 or Fierce34?

You won't admit it as it tells all current, past and future members that you are a fraud .... you got a reason to be afraid to say that you posted under those other names ... saying you didn't deny it means nothing other than you have no stones.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: who said dallas in six? : Like I said, I never denied being Fierce34 or P34. I'm a fraud? What did I say that was not accurate? You lost a bet and you refuse to honor it. Now that's a big time fraud!

Say you posted as P34 and Fierce34 .... you won't, just admit it whimp.

I'll call you out on that again as well. You honor your promise to stop posting "if Danny trades either Perkins or Davis" and I'll honor our bet.

Again, you won't cause you're a fraud ... you disgrace yourself trying to argue that a promise to the board is not the same as a bet on this board. CHICKEN?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

I picked dallas to win it all after the 2nd round.  I didn't say six or anything.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from PierceIsTheTruth. Show PierceIsTheTruth's posts

the excuses from lebron and wade are coming in the press conference now.