WHO SAYS PIERCE CAN'T JUMP?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

WHO SAYS PIERCE CAN'T JUMP?

ky and others... has any one noticed how much dunking and attacking the rack pp has been doing lately? last night it was dunk after dunk after dunk... his seem sto have his legs under him big time. our big 3 seem to be have found the special youth extender.. i do not see any major loss of skill, talent and hops due to age yet!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Re: WHO SAYS PIERCE CAN'T JUMP?

Without a doubt, he's right up there with Dr.J, Michael and Dominique!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: WHO SAYS PIERCE CAN'T JUMP?:
    [QUOTE] Without a doubt, he's right up there with Dr.J, Michael and Dominique!!!
    Posted by kyceltic[/QUOTE]I know you are being sarcastic but i would put pierce at the next level down... talking in-game or in-your-face dunkers! and again if you go back to what he did in college dunk-off versus with carter, you could argue even more! pp does it effortlessly and instictively! 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

In Response to Re: WHO SAYS PIERCE CAN'T JUMP?:
    [QUOTE] Without a doubt, he's right up there with Dr.J, Michael and Dominique!!!
    Posted by kyceltic[/QUOTE]

Good on, right up there with Spud Webb...

However, I was thinking the same thing, Pierce looks and runs better than I have ever seen him...he made a steal a think one or two weeks ago and drove to the basket and dunked, never seen him do that before...

He must take conditioning much more seriously...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

wow...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Paul may have been either hurting or at least worried that he was hurt for early Feb.  Seems like right after that MRI, he's been playing tremendously aggressive ball, getting down the court quickly, shooting with confidence, dunking, etc.  I love it!  We're so much better when he's like this.