Who to blame for this loss.

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DQ11. Show DQ11's posts

Re: Who to blame for this loss.

He's a Laker

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In Response to Who to blame for this loss.:
    [QUOTE]1-Mr. Ainge for making the ridiculous trade. People are just penetrating on the Celtics very easy after the trade. 2-Paul Pierce with all the bad passes and the Scalabrini type numbers again. 3-Allen can't put one in the ocean. 4-KG is playing soft. 5-Rondo, well being Rondo. 6- JerLame Oatmeal had the grand total of   0   rebounds. 7- Shaqquile Oatmeal for steeling 1.5 MILL. I rather not see the Celtics in the finals vs the Lakers. Can you imagine what Gasol, Odom and Bynum would do with our big?????? It be too painful to watch and lose to the Lakers again.
    Posted by RicoCeltic[/QUOTE]

Where have you been hiding? Let's see, we just won some games, no where to be found.  lakers lost 3 in a row, no where to be found.  We lose a big game, and here you are.   I agreed to "back off" if you were a Celtics fan.  YOU ARE NOT - therefore, it's on, troll!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In Response to Who to blame for this loss.:
    [QUOTE]1-Mr. Ainge for making the ridiculous trade. People are just penetrating on the Celtics very easy after the trade. 2-Paul Pierce with all the bad passes and the Scalabrini type numbers again. 3-Allen can't put one in the ocean. 4-KG is playing soft. 5-Rondo, well being Rondo. 6- JerLame Oatmeal had the grand total of   0   rebounds. 7- Shaqquile Oatmeal for steeling 1.5 MILL. I rather not see the Celtics in the finals vs the Lakers. Can you imagine what Gasol, Odom and Bynum would do with our big?????? It be too painful to watch and lose to the Lakers again.

lakers have lost 3 in a row.  I'll put my Mychal Thompson glasses on and see why:
    koME is a gunner
    bynum doesn't shoot
    Fish can't cover anyone
    NO bench.

Like that, Pitino??

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

And the ignore button strikes again

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

In Response to Re: Who to blame for this loss.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Who to blame for this loss. : lakers have lost 3 in a row.  I'll put my Mychal Thompson glasses on and see why: koME is a gunner bynum doesn't shoot Fish can't cover anyone NO bench. Like that, Pitino??
    Posted by hedleylamarr[/QUOTE]

Should have been James Worthy goggles Hedley.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Very good Hedley, this Rico is a laker troll through and through. It is in every post.  He seems to think he is pulling off something here for his Laker friends.  Remember key trolls all live in the same apt. together. They are children. Akin to prank phone calls years ago. They are losers extraordinaire.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

Funny these clowns don't realize that the fakers are limping into the playoffs and have lost two in a row. So really how stupid do you sound? I guess when your 12 you kinda lose sense or porportion . What your next post nanana boo boo?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

The Bulls. The Bulls are to blame for this loss. They came out and played with fanatical intensity and gave the celts a beat down. I'm glad it happend now, because we needed a wakeup call. If we have championship aspirations we are going to have to beat a very good, well coached and focused Bulls team. 

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from datruthpp34. Show datruthpp34's posts

Here we go again!!!1 lose and trolls shows up and pissing thier pants!!!Relax U guys.Evrything will be all right come play off time!!!they still got it,Last night they missed shot they usually makes,at playoff they wont missed the way they missed tonight and the last couple night.Cuz they will be more focus and serious,they will be more dominant and Paul Pierce is gonna get the Post seasson MVP.Believe me guys im from the f*cking future!!

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who to blame for this loss. : Should have been James Worthy goggles Hedley.
    Posted by RUWorthy[/QUOTE]

Have you heard Mychal Thompson on the radio?

I have too much respect for Worthy to put him in that class.  He is a laker, and a homer, but also moderately objective.  MT is not.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from gman101019. Show gman101019's posts

Give the bulls credit, their defense was spectacular. Everything we got was contested. They seem too quick and deep for the cs, imo. They have a lot of depth that allows them to play hard and hustle for the entire game.

The cs really need to push the tempo against the bulls cuz you dont want to have to go against their set defense the entire game.
    The cs should be able to get some more  fast break opportunities cuz the bulls really crash the offensive glass, so that should lead to some layups.
    They really need to post up more against them, the biggest advantage the cs have is on the block with kg vs boozer they have to exploit that matchup.

Drose really killed us tonight he was going to the hoop at will, hes gonna get his points  but you cant let him shoot over 50%(9-16, AND 10-10 at the line) your gonna get swept if you let him do that to you.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]Give the bulls credit, their defense was spectacular. Everything we got was contested. They seem too quick and deep for the cs, imo. They have a lot of depth that allows them to play hard and hustle for the entire game. The cs really need to push the tempo against the bulls cuz you dont want to have to go against their set defense the entire game. The cs should be able to get some more  fast break opportunities cuz the bulls really crash the offensive glass, so that should lead to some layups. They really need to post up more against them, the biggest advantage the cs have is on the block with kg vs boozer they have to exploit that matchup. Drose really killed us tonight he was going to the hoop at will, hes gonna get his points  but you cant let him shoot over 50%(9-16, AND 10-10 at the line) your gonna get swept if you let him do that to you.
    Posted by gman101019[/QUOTE]

Actually we don't have that matchup. Boozer guarded JO and Noah guarded KG. Tha'ts why a healthy Shaq is so important. Boozer won't be guarding him. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Doc was holding them back, don't you know that!!!   HAHAHA

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from potging. Show potging's posts

we'll see how doc strategy works for the playoff.....who they gonna play.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

The whole team. We win a s a team and loose as a team.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

I blame the idiot who started the thread!

Bring back Pitino - right, Rico??

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

[QUOTE]The whole team. We win a s a team and loose as a team.
    Posted by genaro008[/QUOTE]

Exactly!

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who to blame for this loss. : LOL!!!
    Rico - ANTI-Celtic