who to take, westbrook or rondo?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lovetruth007. Show lovetruth007's posts

who to take, westbrook or rondo?

I take westbrook. I like his offense. He is a game changer and a winner.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsfanmx. Show celticsfanmx's posts

Re: who to take, westbrook or rondo?

Ah gimme a break!

Another rondo trade topic?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

I take Rondo if we're talking about the Celtic team.  However, Westbrook schooled Rondo tonight. DWEst came in and cooled him off.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUMcHale. Show RUMcHale's posts

Westbrook every day and any day!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In good times you're a Celtic fan, in bad times you jump ship?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

In all honesty, I'll take Westbrook. He can hit his freethrows, and he's fearless driving to the basket.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from lovetruth007. Show lovetruth007's posts

I never jump ship. I wish I could make some changes and help my ship. I love Rondo. People more or less overrate his passes. I appreciate shooting point guards.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUMcHale. Show RUMcHale's posts

In Response to Re: who to take, westbrook or rondo?:
    [QUOTE]When does that loser puddin come on and say he'd take Westbrook? Dudder would have said the same thing,... hmmmmm Obviously it is Rondo, Westbrook is nowhere near the passer He is a perfect sidekick to a 30ppg scorer who needs to ball in his hands. He's a quick tweener guard who can run with Durant and be the 2nd leading scorer It's like the reverse MJ-Pippen if MJ was 6'9" and average on D and Pippen a 6'4" SG who plays the point, good D on guards and is able to get 20-25 anytime he wants/gets the opportunity He is NOT the visionary and overall player Rondo is despite his better shot
    Posted by rameakap[/QUOTE]

Lmao Westbrook is so inferior he's on the floor playing the last minutes while Rondo is on the pine dreaming of making a free throw.

Westbrook is a Ferrari to Rondo's Lada.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

this is idiotic.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

why do we have to have a "is Rondo better than ___" after every game. 

" never jump ship. I wish I could make some changes and help my ship"

Rondo is your point guard. Get that through your head and move on. Play fantasy basketball and draft Westbrook there. 

Look, Westbrook is on his way to becoming a top three point guard in this league. So what? You're not rooting for him, you're rooting for your team. He's not on your team. However, Westbrook would not be the best fit for the Celts right now because there aren't enough shots for him. There is tension right now even between Westbrook and Durant right now because of this. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

westbrook is already a better player than rondo is.  sad to say.  if rondo just got his shot together, and played good defense every night instead of 75% of the time, he'd be a top 2 PG in the leauge.

as it is though, you can't rate rondo top 3 while he shoots 45% freebies.  it's like claiming the sky is purple.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]why do we have to have a "is Rondo better than ___" after every game.  "  never jump ship. I wish I could make some changes and help my ship" Rondo is your point guard. Get that through your head and move on. Play fantasy basketball and draft Westbrook there.  Look, Westbrook is on his way to becoming a top three point guard in this league. So what? You're not rooting for him, you're rooting for your team. He's not on your team. However, Westbrook would not be the best fit for the Celts right now because there aren't enough shots for him. There is tension right now even between Westbrook and Durant right now because of this. 
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker[/QUOTE]

I am with you..  I am sick of the  Rondo vs so an so every game. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Here's the link for those who will take Westbrook over Rondo. You can talk about Westbrook there.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

[QUOTE]Here's the link for those who will take Westbrook over Rondo. You can talk about Westbrook there. http://www.okcthunderfans.com/vforum/
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

All this time i thought you were a Celtic fan.  HAHAHA!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]this is idiotic.
    Posted by btownteamsrking[/QUOTE]

Agreed.  Why does someone always have to start a discussion about Rondo? 
    Rondo isn't going to be traded so just forget the fantasy talk. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

cant believe how many bad fans of other teams on this site.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from calvinator. Show calvinator's posts

The answer to this question depends on what you want. Do you want a scoring guard (Westbrook) or a point guard (Rondo).  Westbrook is a shoot first pass second point guard. Rondo is a pass first guy. Who would you rather play with?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

I would take Rondo over and over and over again.  Westbrook along with not having his heart does not have Rondo's head.  So before someone mentions Westbrook was picked over Rondo for Team USA remember it was done for Durant and international rules.  

And of course Rondo was injured last night. No comparison.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

Rondo was 7-10 what more can you ask... he only had 7 assists because no one was hitting their shots he's not the shooting guard, people need to make their shots and if they aren't they need to drive to the basket and create contact get to the line or an easy lay-up to get going

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BeatBoston4Ever. Show BeatBoston4Ever's posts

I'll take Bob Cousy. He'd fit in well with this long over-the-hill players.

As I said last year at about the same time, Cs are old. They will tire before season's end.

And, if it weren't for LeBron sitting out the playoffs against the Cs, Boston would have gone home early.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]Rondo was 7-10 what more can you ask... he only had 7 assists because no one was hitting their shots he's not the shooting guard, people need to make their shots and if they aren't they need to drive to the basket and create contact get to the line or an easy lay-up to get going
    Posted by KGLove[/QUOTE]

I can ask for a lot more than a very meek 7 out of 10 from Rondo.

Westbrook was so far superior to Rondo last night that they should not have been on the same basketball court.

Why didn 't Rondo explode for 20-25 points when his teammates were having difficulty getting off?

Rondo had uncontested jumpers all night long... and took only three... hitting two.

Very meek!

One obviously profited from his TEAM USA experience while the other profited not at all. Guess who???

Westbrook got into Rondo's head and Rondo had few if any answers except to come up lame. DWest had to come in and put out the Westbrook blaze that started on Rondo's watch.

Pud 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

sure enough, westbrook got the best of it last night. that's a disappointing fact for most Cs fans. pudtz, on the other hand, cannot contain his pleasure.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: who to take, westbrook or rondo? :  All this time i thought you were a Celtic fan.  HAHAHA!!!
    Posted by kyceltic[/QUOTE]

There you go again. 

Another bad game by Ray Allen resulted in another Celtic loss, huh?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

You can't go wrong with either Westbrook or Rondo. Both are elite young pgs and are both vital to their teams success. 
       However they are different types of players. Westbrook is not a big assist guy where Rondo is. Westbrook is a terrific scorer where Rondo scores when needed to do so. Apples and oranges of you ask me.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

I think Westbrook is the orange. He has a round head, just like an orange. Laughing