Who will start, Wed. Just for Fun

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

Who will start, Wed. Just for Fun

Fav, Ko, Green, Wallace, and Crawford   I would like to see this bunch start.  your guess not?

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

Re: Who will start, Wed. Just for Fun

Bass, Wallace, Sullinger, Green, and Bradley.

I think this will be Stevens starting unit.

I would replace Bass with Olynyk or Faverani if it were me.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

If it's just for fun I'd start Fav, Sims, Bell-Holter, Babb, and Taylor.

HAHAHA

[/QUOTE]

Fierce, who would you really like to see start, I am interested in who you would pick out.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

AB, Brooks, GW, Hump, and Fav! The Cs need to show case GW and Hump as much as possible! 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

Crawford - AB - GW - Hump - Fav

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Ellsbury, Victorino, Pedroia, Papi, Napoli, Salty, Gomes, Drew, Bogarts

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Crawford, Bradley, Green, Bass, Sully

Favarani, Wallace off the bench first for Crawford & Bass. Olynyk in next for Sully.

Then for a few minutes: Bradley, Lee, Brooks, Olynyk, Hump

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Who will start:  Bradley, Lee, Wallace, Sully and Bass.

We're hoping all of the players above do something to make them all attractive in trade.  Green could very well start in place of Lee to start just so Green doesn't sulk and lose confidence which he doesn't have much of to begin with.  Expect max minutes for all of these guys along with Hump.

Who should start if we were playing strictly to win:  Pressey, Babb, Wallace, Oly and Faverani.

These are the guys I think Ainge will want to keep (except Wallace$) so don't expect many minutes from these guys with the lone exception of Oly (and Wallace), Ainge can always say no if people ask about him in trade because he's a first year player or can include him in a blockbuster sized trade because he'll hold a lot of value for what he has done to date.  

The C's will be looking for that superstar player to stick in Wallace's spot either via trade or with a high draft pick, LeBron would look good there to me but I don't think he'll ever leave Miami so we'll have to be satisfied with a high pick player.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

We're hoping all of the players above do something to make them all attractive in trade.  Green could very well start in place of Lee to start just so Green doesn't sulk and lose confidence which he doesn't have much of to begin with.  Expect max minutes for all of these guys along with Hump.

Who should start if we were playing strictly to win:  Pressey, Babb, Wallace, Oly and Faverani.

These are the guys I think Ainge will want to keep (except Wallace$) so don't expect many minutes from these guys with the lone exception of Oly (and Wallace), Ainge can always say no if people ask about him in trade because he's a first year player or can include him in a blockbuster sized trade because he'll hold a lot of value for what he has done to date.  

The C's will be looking for that superstar player to stick in Wallace's spot either via trade or with a high draft pick, LeBron would look good there to me but I don't think he'll ever leave Miami so we'll have to be satisfied with a high pick player.

[/QUOTE]

I might go with Pressey, Green, Wallace, Oly, and Faverani to win.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

We should start Bradley-Wallace-Green-Hump-Faverani.

Wallace can guard 2's and successfully post them up. Hump looks bad at center  Fav is our only center plus he is playing well.

Pressey is our best passer, but he's not ready to start. He would be 1 of my 1st subs though.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

A link that makes a case for Crawfor at PG unless Stevens were to hand the keys to the car over to Pressey ......

http://www.celticslife.com/2013/09/camp-questions-is-jordan-crawford.html

Despite all of his inefficiencies, is Crawford the 2nd best point guard on this team?

Somehow, I think he just might be. Obviously Rajon Rondo is the best point guard on this roster, that is not a debate. But who's the 2nd best (and possibly the starter until Rondo is healthy enough to return)? We talked about Phil Pressey, a natural point guard but one who has major inefficiency questions of his own, here. But if Brad Stevens decides not to hand the car keys to an undrafted rookie, he really has four options: Crawford, Avery Bradley, Courtney Lee or MarShon Brooks. Let's take a look at how each of these guys has fared at point guard duties in their NBA career.

Note: Assist % = % of the teams field goals a player assists on while he's on the floor; Turnover % = how many turnovers the player commits per 100 plays that run through him.

Crawford: Career 4.3 assists per-36 minutes, 21% assist percentage, 13.7% turnover percentage

Bradley: Career 2.5 assists per-36 minutes, 11.3% assist percentage, 13.9% turnover percentage

Lee: Career 2.0 assists per-36 minutes, 9% assist percentage, 11% turnover percentage

Brooks: Career 2.9 assists per-36 minutes, 14.6% assist percentage, 14.7% turnover percentage

(Note: Just for fun, Rondo in his career: 9.1 assists per-36 minutes, 40.9% assist percentage, 20.4 turnover percentage.)

Two things become pretty clear after looking at these stats.

- Crawford is no Rondo.

- Crawford is a significantly better creator than the other options available.

Of course the question then becomes: can Crawford curb his desire to isolate and hoist a terrible 20 footer every possession and instead focus in on running an offense, which the stats say he's halfway decent at? I'd imagine that Stevens is going to spend a decent amount of time during training camp trying to figure that out.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Lee, Bradley, Green, Bass and Humphries

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hey Fierce, this is my response to your insistance I said Pressey would start, unlike you I don't make predictions and state them as fact. 

Now stop following me around like a school girl with a crush, I don't do guys.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

Just the interpretation by the Fungus who turns his lack of reading comprehension into some other poster's lie ... What a knitwit ... learn how to read and comprehend at the same time!

"Who should start if we were playing strictly to win:  Pressey, Babb, Wallace, Oly and Faverani."

The guy never said Pressey would be the starting PG for that game. He gave another lineup and then indicates who he'd like to see start ... there's a big difference. Typical Fungus post trying to spin another posters words into some lie that supports his own stupidity.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

Please!

Stop this schoolgirl nonsense of reposting past posts to prove your point. It's sooooo lame. And you say it's not about trying to inflate your own ego?

Before you jump to "reposts" maybe you should make sure you read posts correctly and understand what the poster is saying. If you aren't sure then follow up with the poster before putting your own spin on someone else's words. It's tiresome and reposting past blogs/posts is childish to the Nth degree ... Get yourself something more important to do with your free time cause this is bordering on a real to goodness illness or superiority complex that you need to deal with ... Jeesh!!!

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.