Who will start, Wed. Just for Fun

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

Re: Who will start, Wed. Just for Fun

Fungus34 ... I've figure you out. You've comitted your entire life to learning all you can about roundball and the Celtics. Due to your inferior life style in a developing nation w/o indoor plumbing (shower/toilet) you have found that bullying American posters on their own sports blog somehow compensates for your feeling of inferiority.

I feel sorry for you but I can't ignore your overwhelming (superfluous in number) critical/bullying posts when dealing with others and their point of view. Deal with your own inadequacies rather than trying to bring others down for your own egotistical agenda.

Now, get back to work ...

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In response to Mployee8's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Just the interpretation by the Fungus who turns his lack of reading comprehension into some other poster's lie ... What a knitwit ... learn how to read and comprehend at the same time!

"Who should start if we were playing strictly to win:  Pressey, Babb, Wallace, Oly and Faverani."

The guy never said Pressey would be the starting PG for that game. He gave another lineup and then indicates who he'd like to see start ... there's a big difference. Typical Fungus post trying to spin another posters words into some lie that supports his own stupidity.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah Fierce has a knack for ignoring the entire post and reposting a certain sentence that says what he wants you to have said instead of what you actually said.... there's another term for this, taking something out of context, cherrypicking, etc...

What a knob...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Who will start:  Bradley, Lee, Wallace, Sully and Bass.

Who should start if we were playing strictly to win:  Pressey, Babb, Wallace, Oly and Faverani.

What I said exactly without all the exposition.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

You've been OUTED ....

• Mployee8
    • First: 7/8/2008
    • Last: 11/6/2013

In response to Fierce34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Mployee

Must suck to get your azz kicked 3 straight years from some non-American, huh?

HAHAHA

[/QUOTE]

See ... I was right ... something you haven't been for ages!

You do this just to feel superior to a country and it's people cause you are JEALOUS ... PITIFUL ...GET A REAL LIFE AND PULL YOURSELF OUT OF YOUR SQUALOR RATHER THAN MAKING YOURSELF FEEL BETTER BY TRYING TO BULLY AMERICANS ON A SPORTS BLOG!!! GET IT????

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

[QUOTE]

Fungus34 ... I've figure you out. You've comitted your entire life to learning all you can about roundball and the Celtics. Due to your inferior life style in a developing nation w/o indoor plumbing (shower/toilet) you have found that bullying American posters on their own sports blog somehow compensates for your feeling of inferiority.

I feel sorry for you but I can't ignore your overwhelming (superfluous in number) critical/bullying posts when dealing with others and their point of view. Deal with your own inadequacies rather than trying to bring others down for your own egotistical agenda.

[/QUOTE]

Understand your frustration with Fierce but that was not cool. Just think twice about what you just posted. 

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

Bradley could get the nod, though if everything goes great Pressey will impress in camp and take the starting PG job until Rondo gets back.  Also I have high hopes for Faverani taking the center position and rolling with it as well as Brooks maturing enough to take over the shooting guard position, I readily admit that this paragraph is wild eye'd, pie in the sky thinking and I'm projecting upward but I have a lot of faith in Danny Ainge's ability to spot talent.

That seems pretty clear to me ... wozzy was hoping Pressey got the start and admitted it was probably pie in the sky. I see not lead pipe sinch prediction other than his projection of what he wanted to see and you are all over it like flys on a crap pile in Nairobi! Typical Fungus34 trying to come out on top of another poster ... GROW UP!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

In response to cabutan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Understand your frustration with Fierce but that was not cool. Just think twice about what you just posted. 

[/QUOTE]

C'mon ... It succeeded in outing Fungus for what he is and I did it with a sense of humor. I don't have negative feelings for underprivledge, those in poverty or people in developing nations. The guy deserves everything he gets based on the way he treats others with his arrogant attitude and bullying nature. It's a means to an end and I succeeded in pushing the right buttons to the point where he said what he really meant for once on these pages where he is generally spinning his words as well as others. I think it's quite revealing that he lashes out with these words ... don't you?

"Must suck to get your azz kicked 3 straight years from some non-American, huh?"

See, Fungus's goal here isn't to have meaningful point-counterpoint discussion. It's merely to feel superior to the Americans he despises due to his own inferior existance. When he stops trying to belittle others on this board by acting like he has superior knowledge over them then I will treat him as an equal but until then he gets no bye from me.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Who I would like see start:  Crawford, Bradley, Green Hump, Fav

Who I think will start:  Bradley, Green, Wallace, Bass, Fav

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

In response to Eldunker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Me ...

Crawford, Wallace, Green, Hump, Fav

think ...

Bradley, Lee, Green, Bass, Fav

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Who should start if we were playing strictly to win:  Pressey, Babb, Wallace, Oly and Faverani.

What I said exactly without all the exposition.

[/QUOTE]

We knew you were clueless Fair Weather Troll... hate to break the news that Babb is in Maine.  Try picking players on the team tonight.   LOLOLOLOL.  

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

BINGO! If you combine the two...

Wallace and Hump in the dog house now.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

BINGO!

[/QUOTE]

BINGO?

I'm seeing Crawford-AB-Green-Bass-Fav .... No Hump in there, but close!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

[QUOTE]

We're hoping all of the players above do something to make them all attractive in trade.  Green could very well start in place of Lee to start just so Green doesn't sulk and lose confidence which he doesn't have much of to begin with.  Expect max minutes for all of these guys along with Hump.

These are the guys I think Ainge will want to keep (except Wallace$) so don't expect many minutes from these guys with the lone exception of Oly (and Wallace), Ainge can always say no if people ask about him in trade because he's a first year player or can include him in a blockbuster sized trade because he'll hold a lot of value for what he has done to date.  

The C's will be looking for that superstar player to stick in Wallace's spot either via trade or with a high draft pick, LeBron would look good there to me but I don't think he'll ever leave Miami so we'll have to be satisfied with a high pick player.

[/QUOTE]

^

But Fierce insists I said Pressey would start, this post prior to the season tells us what I actually said.

Proving once again that he is a revisionist history expert... laughable... joker. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

We're hoping all of the players above do something to make them all attractive in trade.  Green could very well start in place of Lee to start just so Green doesn't sulk and lose confidence which he doesn't have much of to begin with.  Expect max minutes for all of these guys along with Hump.

These are the guys I think Ainge will want to keep (except Wallace$) so don't expect many minutes from these guys with the lone exception of Oly (and Wallace), Ainge can always say no if people ask about him in trade because he's a first year player or can include him in a blockbuster sized trade because he'll hold a lot of value for what he has done to date.  

The C's will be looking for that superstar player to stick in Wallace's spot either via trade or with a high draft pick, LeBron would look good there to me but I don't think he'll ever leave Miami so we'll have to be satisfied with a high pick player.

[/QUOTE]

^

But Fierce insists I said Pressey would start, this post prior to the season tells us what I actually said.

Proving once again that he is a revisionist history expert... laughable... joker. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fiercy. Show Fiercy's posts

wozzy

The evidence does not lie.

You made the thread yourself.

Here:

Give us your projected Celtic's depth chart...

posted at 9/27/2013 9:18 AM EDT

• wozzy
    • First: 3/26/2005
    • Last: 1/21/2014

Starters in bold:

PG - Rondo, Pressey <starts the season at PG until Rondo gets back

SG - Bradley, Lee, Brooks, Crawford

SF - Green, Wallace, Bogans

PF - Olynyk, Bass

C - Sullinger, Faverani, Humphries

Assuming Rondo isn't ready to start the season than Bradley could get the nod, though if everything goes great Pressey will impress in camp and take the starting PG job until Rondo gets back.  Also I have high hopes for Faverani taking the center position and rolling with it as well as Brooks maturing enough to take over the shooting guard position, I readily admit that this paragraph is wild eye'd, pie in the sky thinking and I'm projecting upward but I have a lot of faith in Danny Ainge's ability to spot talent.

Assuming this ^ fantasy scenario happens and everything goes right, the starting five of the future would be: Rondo, Brooks, Green, Olynyk and Vitor.  People will ask what about Sully, I have deep concerns about his back being able to handle a starting load over the course of a season and he could be very effective as a 6th man.  There is also the distinct possibility that once Rondo returns and proves he is healthy and Pressey has already shown he can start Rondo will be a trading chip.  In that case swap out Rondo for Pressey above...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fiercy. Show Fiercy's posts

It's like quicksand, wozzy, the more you struggle, the more you will sink.