Who Will Stern Pick to replace Yao?

I would pick Love.  Stern?

Lamar Odom
    Kevin Love
    Monta Ellis
    LaMarcus Aldridge
    Tony Parker
    Steve Nash

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostondynNASTY. Show bostondynNASTY's posts

Re: Who Will Stern Pick to replace Yao?

Hands down Kevin Love

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

i hope not YI

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CVD2312. Show CVD2312's posts

Aldridge. Its insane that the Blazers are a playoff team in the WEST right now with all the injuries they've had. Love gets good stats on the worst team in the West. If Aldridge doesn't get in, Portland would be the only west playoff team without an all-star rep. That would be sad. Especially after Aldridge dropped 40 on Duncan 3 days ago.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: Who Will Stern Pick to replace Yao?:
    [QUOTE]Aldridge. Its insane that the Blazers are a playoff team in the WEST right now with all the injuries they've had. Love gets good stats on the worst team in the West. If Aldridge doesn't get in, Portland would be the only west playoff team without an all-star rep. That would be sad. Especially after Aldridge dropped 40 on Duncan 3 days ago.
    Posted by CVD2312[/QUOTE]

Yep I was right you were the Blazer fan.  Kevin Love deserves it hands down.  The blazers don't deserve to have a player in the game with the greatest this year.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CVD2312. Show CVD2312's posts

I'm sorry but anyone who is on a team that is 10-35 should not be in the all-star game. I don't care if they average 40 a game. He is a defensive liability. If Kevin Love were on the Blazers instead of Aldridge, they would be a lottery team right now. Any other team that had the kind of injuries the Blazers do would be a lottery team.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PierceIsTheTruth. Show PierceIsTheTruth's posts

Probably LaMarcus Aldridge or Lamar Odom.... I would like to see LaMarcus

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Both Love and Aldridge deserve to be on the team,but if i had to choose one it would be Aldridge, without him they could have as bad a record as the Twolves!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Tony Parker - second leading scorer on the team with the best record in the league.  One man fast break.  When the Spurs were lethargic against the Lakers, who essentially carried them for a while until the team lit up - leading scorer who shredded the Lakers?   

Tony Parker.

Second choice, LeMarcus Aldridge
    Third Choice, Lamar Odom
    Fourth Choice, Kevin Love
    Fifth Choice, Monte Ellis