who will they pick up?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from gunmen1193. Show gunmen1193's posts

who will they pick up?

Who will the celtics pick up? i would really like to know soon. whoever that chris johnson guy was hopefully wasnt the pick up the celtics were going to do.
    And why does everyone want the celtics to get troy murphy he isnt that good. I would love to see them get powe back and maybe another guard.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dahc13. Show dahc13's posts

Re: who will they pick up?

In Response to who will they pick up?:
    [QUOTE]Who will the celtics pick up? i would really like to know soon. whoever that chris johnson guy was hopefully wasnt the pick up the celtics were going to do. And why does everyone want the celtics to get troy murphy he isnt that good. I would love to see them get powe back and maybe another guard.
    Posted by gunmen1193[/QUOTE]

It is being highly talked that powe will resign with boston after clearing waivers on Monday.  Who knows if that is a good thing however.  Old and not sure how much he can add to the team, but if he can contribute somewhat like he did in the past then it could be a good move.  

Murphy is one of the best buyout candidates thats why everyone is all over him.  He is looking at celtics, heat, and orlando so lets hope he chooses us or he will be going to one of our rivals.....we shall see, but we probably won't know anything for sure untill early next week.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

I have never thought Murphy was that good.  I hope Danny's plans include someone else.

Murphy at 30 has been on losers his whole career.  Which makes me wonder what Danny thinks will happen with a guy like this.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from gunmen1193. Show gunmen1193's posts

that sucks how we have to wait till next week! celtics need players soon. thye had only 9 last night and one was some d league player and doc didnt want to play bradley again i know he played a little but i would like to see more of him.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dahc13. Show dahc13's posts

In Response to Re: who will they pick up?:
    [QUOTE]I have never thought Murphy was that good.  I hope Danny's plans include someone else. Murphy at 30 has been on losers his whole career.  Which makes me wonder what Danny thinks will happen with a guy like this.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

Who knows...my problem is looking at the possible buyouts we have Murphy/Ford/Powe as the only three who are for sure being bought out (off the top of my head) then dalembert/camby/RIP/etc... who are all rumored not to be buyout candidates who are the ones that I would actually like to see end up in Boston....

My hope is Ainge has somewhat of agreement or knows something that I do not

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from gunmen1193. Show gunmen1193's posts

i would like to see camby too. just for defence he would atleast give us what perk did i think. I dont like dalembert at all he is a idiot offensively. he might be a good rebounder though

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

I think Murphy can still play and we may wind up Dalembert or who knows we have 3 spots open. If Rashweed could come back and give us the good 25 or so games like last year that would be nice he knows the system and it would be a smooth transition, DA did say weeks so who knows. It doesn't look like Rip is going anywhere he turned down a trade that would have gave him a buyout,so if anyone is getting bought out it's going to be McGrady or Prince and thats remote. The more you think about it the more this trade makes sense,Green is more versatile and has ability to guard guys like queenieDW,Melo,Deng and guys like that. Perk might have been the difference last year but this is now and I think we're better matched up with more teams now than we are weaker against fewer teams matchup wise.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

I'm thinking we're about to pick up Rasheed.  If not, better see what weight sweetney is coming in at! :)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: who will they pick up?:
    [QUOTE]I'm thinking we're about to pick up Rasheed.  If not, better see what weight sweetney is coming in at! :)
    Posted by cole-ely[/QUOTE]

I read somewhere yesterday that there was "no way Rahseed is coming back"

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from existentialparquet. Show existentialparquet's posts

I keep hearing no Rasheed, too. Different sources all seem to be in agreement. KG barking at him may change that, but it seems doubtful.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Jarred Jeffries is being bought out by Houston and could be bound for the Knicks.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Mike Bibby will be bought out by WAS.  I'm not interested, and apparently neither is MIA, although I don't know why!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from gbman87603. Show gbman87603's posts

Murphy was a 15 and 10 guy last year who got stuck on an even more terrible team then he was used to and was stuck on the sidelines because the team needed to see what younger players could do.....I'd say we could use some rebounding help.

To the person who said Powe is old....if 26 is old then i guess you are right. He IS healthy, but again on a losing team who doesnt care about winning only about playing young players.

I can only imagine what type of shape Sheed is in...considering he wasnt in shape all of last year.