Who's worse?

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: Who's worse?

In response to lakersavenger's comment:

It's no fun coming here anymore. All there is to argue and troll about is who has a better chance at the lottery. I actually loved coming here and stirring the s***, but both our teams are full of it so why stir it? So I'm out. No sense in debating about who will get an 8th spot or not. Boring. Over and out. See ya Buff. Say bye to old man Duke and his nutters. And Fharts, er uh, Fierce? Welll, he's just nuts.

Yeah!!!!

See ya!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

I think the difference is that you actually thought your team was going to be one of the best teams of all time.

Wow.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

that reminds me.....just where are my nutters.....?  ....I'll have to go looking for them....

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"No sense in debating about who will get an 8th spot or not. Boring."

Glad you have faced the realities about your team after practically fitting them for rings in the offseason. Hopefully this is a good reminder to you that old teams are not good teams in the NBA, so you can't just see "Nash" on the side of a jersey and win games. You were a horrible contributor to this board and you won't be missed here. That said I hope you find something fulfilling to do with the time you squandered here in the past, I'm sure there is something better for you out there.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Oh good please stay!  Although it will be laughable entertainment (at your expense) your trolling now will have no credibility nor interest... because your Lakers stink like poopie pants...so you have no team to brag about and support. HAHA

You have NOTHING to do but cry like a baby on here and we'll all look forward to those pathetic grammar school posts that clear the Mod...LOL

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Trolls are not even annoying anymore they just pathetic.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

ewww.  smells like poopie pants.  BTW: No troll is a "pal" of mine...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

What be funny is whoever gets the selected with the lottery pick that was the lakers turned out to be the next Jordan  lol

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

Wait....who do we have to root for? ...the Celtics, of course....we have your Los Angeles Lakers by the balls......8-3 all time.....(notice I didn't count the Minny sweep?).....17-4 vs 11-14.....sorry avenger....as you said, you made me do it....I put on my nutters and now you've made me site the facts....when it comes to winning championships or beating your sorry a** team in the playoffs and/or the regular season...when it all comes to it ...it's no contest baby..!!  Celtics rule...!!

Have a blessed day....as the saying goes...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

And now you are about to lose again to THE CAVALIERS. The most embarrassing loss of the year for the celtics. Welcome to the below .500 club. HAHAHAHAHA

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to lakersavenger's comment:

And now you are about to lose again to THE CAVALIERS. The most embarrassing loss of the year for the celtics. Welcome to the below .500 club. HAHAHAHAHA

Toronto Raptors!

19. This post has been removed.