Why all the hate trolls

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Re: Why all the hate trolls

Hard to understand the trolls attacking the "white era"..

Who's leading the team up 3-2 in the NBA finals?  Dirk...

Who led your Lakers to back-2 backs (even tho both are asterisked* and should be Celtic titles)?? Gasol

What teams keep beating the NBA all stars in the Olympics & World Championships over most of the last 2 decades??

Maybe those white era teams were the GOAT.   Running the fast break every time, moving the ball in 1/2 court....as opposed to running down the clock and going 1 on 5 and praying the ref bails them out constantly.. lol

Now I'll sit back and watch you entertain me..... like puppets on a string..

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Why all the hate trolls:
    [QUOTE]If one wants to artificially and ridiculously bring up "disrespecting" a player, the Celts finally bit their tongues & decided to honor Bill Russell with a statue. Seeing that the Lakers were doing it for former players, Boston owners felt compelled to emulate the Lakers. As for RUWorthy trashing Laker management in her misguided criticism of not adequately acknowledging Minneapolis, it's another feeble attempt to find something, anything to vilify the Lakers, even the superficial. It's to be expected because this the Celtic board & it's always about trashing the Lakers no matter however irrelevant, how trivial the latest mundane issue. It's always about the double standard, the hypocrisy that infects this board.  :) 
    Posted by LakerFan67[/QUOTE]

There is no double standard here.  We LOVE the Celtics and HATE the Lakers - very simple!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Why all the hate trolls : You're welcome.  Always a pleasure to enlighten Celtics fans of their spotty play since the ancient 60's.  As for "fake toughness", how about the guy hiding behind his keyboard and calling others "bullies"?  Now that's brave.
    Posted by icnd[/QUOTE]

Yes, you are hiding from me, that much is true!!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Why all the hate trolls : Lakerfan most of my venom is directed to rile up the trolls because all they know is Kobe. We have 17 titles, all of them have a banner, When the team moved to LA the Min titles were not acknowledged by the franchise. 5 years ago they made a feable attempt to recognize them on a small blue banner. It's 2nd rate and cheesy. This is not a shot at the Lakers team, it is a shot at there pathetic ownership. George Mikans number should be retired it isn't, equally pathetic. Finally Bill Russell never asked for a statue, yet Kareem is crying for one. No double standards dude, all facts.
    Posted by DFURY13[/QUOTE]

So true..

They welcomed the Minneapolis titles once those  brought up close to the Celtics total  LOL

A little embarrassing to try that now..  Besides, anyway you slice it, its not an LA Laker championship. 

Celtics will always be the king of the NBA until  some team passes them up legit in totals by alot... Just like the Babe is still regarded by many as the HR King... and Bobby Orr the greatest defenseman and Gretzky the greatest offensive player in NHL history..

The ones who smashed the old and set the new standard by which all others are judged.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Why all the hate trolls : And who did we beat that year???
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

The same team that beat you last year and 3 of the last 4.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Why all the hate trolls : So true.. They welcomed the Minneapolis titles once those  brought up close to the Celtics total  LOL A little embarrassing to try that now..  Besides, anyway you slice it, its not an LA Laker championship.  Celtics will always be the king of the NBA until  some team passes them up legit in totals by alot... Just like the Babe is still regarded by many as the HR King... and Bobby Orr the greatest defenseman and Gretzky the greatest offensive player in NHL history.. The ones who smashed the old and set the new standard by which all others are judged.
    Posted by Karllost[/QUOTE]
    So by that logic, Boston has never won an NFL championship since the Patriots moved to another city the same distance as Anaheim to Los Angeles. The great city of Foxborough now is home to the NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS. The Patriot franchise has won 3 titles but Boston has won none. Zilch. When the Angels won their title, it was for Anaheim, not L.A.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Why all the hate trolls : So by that logic, Boston has never won an NFL championship since the Patriots moved to another city the same distance as Anaheim to Los Angeles. The great city of Foxborough now is home to the NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS . The Patriot franchise has won 3 titles but Boston has won none. Zilch. When the Angels won their title, it was for Anaheim, not L.A.
    Posted by lakersavenger[/QUOTE]

I'll buy that - the Patriots moved to Foxboro and changed the name in 1970-1971, with the new re-alignment of the league.  But it is MUCH shorter from BOS to Foxboro, than from LA to Anaheim!  Zero titles in Boston (so they STOLE none) and three as New England.  Don't see your point, but I'm sure you have one!

And I believe the Angels still play in Anaheim.  The Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim, isn't that the name?  No move, no new park, just a new owner who added the LA part!  Again, what's your point?

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Why all the hate trolls : How does it feel to NOT have an NFL team in LA?
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

You tell me, since you don't have one either.

MUHOOOHAHAHAHA

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Why all the hate trolls : I'll buy that - the Patriots moved to Foxboro and changed the name in 1970-1971, with the new re-alignment of the league.  But it is MUCH shorter from BOS to Foxboro, than from LA to Anaheim!  Zero titles in Boston (so they STOLE none) and three as New England.  Don't see your point, but I'm sure you have one! And I believe the Angels still play in Anaheim.  The Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim, isn't that the name?  No move, no new park, just a new owner who added the LA part!  Again, what's your point?
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]
    It's the same distance, within a couple of miles. What's the point? I'm not your teacher, Arch. The point is obvious.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Why all the hate trolls : Really? How sure are you I'm from the Boston area?
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Foxborough ain't Boston. Just like Anaheim ain't Los Angeles. Same distance, different cities. Boston has never, ever won an NFL title. The New England area can claim 3.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from icnd. Show icnd's posts

[QUOTE]Lookie here avenger..KOBE IS A PUNKAZZ RAPIST...representing a city full of front running, superficial swine, much like yourself...they were SWEPT out of existence, and will be again, many more times until Lame-R's fat ugly Kardashian sister dumps him and takes half of every worldly thing he posseses...LOL..it's so predictable that it's past stereotyping.....The fakers are done as a going NBA winning concern....the difference between the Celts and the fakers isn't just that superficial LA hype crap storm, it's that the C's fans understand that the time to rebuild comes to every franchise...lol...Your owner can't buy his way out of this one....KOBE IS NOT A PLAYER OTHER GREAT PLAYERS WANT TO PLAY WITH, BECAUSE HE'S SUCH A PRIMA DONNA RAPIST PUNKAZZ !!
    Posted by jfaust1954[/QUOTE]

My city is betters than yours...lame immature argument.

This posts is as dumb as that dog in the toilet.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Why all the hate trolls : So by that logic, Boston has never won an NFL championship since the Patriots moved to another city the same distance as Anaheim to Los Angeles. The great city of Foxborough now is home to the NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS . The Patriot franchise has won 3 titles but Boston has won none. Zilch. When the Angels won their title, it was for Anaheim, not L.A.

Sounds good to me... so we're in agreement, the Minneapolis Lakers titles dont belong to the LA Lakers overall total... 

Now the C's are waaaaaaaaaaaaay out front..

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Why all the hate trolls : It's the same distance, within a couple of miles. What's the point? I'm not your teacher, Arch. The point is obvious.

Yes it is.  Even though you change adresses, you don't get the titles (of lack of) won in another city.
    Great
    Celtics 17
    LA 11
    MN 5
    Thanks for admitting that!!